Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
nikka please. the habesha are mullatos descended from the sabeans. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabaeans

Well, you are wrong again, we are not mullatos descended from Yemeni sabeans, please stop this nonsense.

this is how we look like.
Nrz8Ak1.jpg

kRMPqte.jpg

NzPtDzJ.jpg

Pau78RC.jpg

do we look like mullatos? No.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@isthisreallife Cushytes are definitely not 40% Eurasian.....thats Dominican/Brazilian levels of admixture:comeon:

Habeshas range from 20-60% depending on tribe like AAs

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Who told you that lie? We are not a mullato race and most of us Habesha look like this woman.

RXu5euz.jpg

Don't be fooled by the photoshopped picutres on many online discussion forums.
Hi konjo my name is Kool-Aid, nice to meet you :smile:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
@isthisreallife Cushytes are definitely not 40% Eurasian.....thats Dominican/Brazilian levels of admixture:comeon:

Habeshas range from 20-60% depending on tribe like AAs
depends on which cushytic group you re talking about. Red sea cushytes like the afar tend to have 40 percent eaurasion ancestry because of the proximity to the red sea. While Oromos might have less than 30 percent because of their proximity to omotic groups. Skin colour isnt a good indicative of admixture for horners as most of admixture is ancient eurasion(30000) years ago and white skin is a relatively recent phenotypic feature

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/

Habeshas wont have less than 30 percent, even those with recent cushytic ancestry

As for the red sea cushytes
https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/somali-y-chromosome-study/

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
depends on which cushytic group you talking about. Red sea cushytes like the afar tend to have 40 percent eaurasion ancestry because of the proximity to the red sea. While Oromos might have less than 30 percent because of their proximity to omotic groups. Skin colour isnt a good indicative of admixture for horners as most of admixture is ancient eurasion(30000) years ago and white skin is a fairly recent phenotypic feature

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/

Habeshas wont have less than 30 percent, even those with recent cushytic ancestry

Link White supremacist blogs :snoop:

Also, ancestry and admixture are not the same thing.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Link White supremacist blogs :snoop:

Also, ancestry and admixture are not the same thing.
:comeon:the comment sections might be filled with fuccbois and c00ns but shes using legitimate genetic studies that is cited in other anthro sites. Its not her fault her site attracts c00ns.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:the comment sections might be filled with fuccbois and c00ns but shes using legitimate genetic studies

Her conclusions of where haplogroup originate are not.

Her and Dienekes claim shyt like e1b1b1is Eurasian :comeon:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Her conclusions of where haplogroup originate are not.

Her and Dienekes claim shyt like e1b1b1is Eurasian :comeon:
If you dont agree with an aspect of her hypothesis, that shouldnt taint all the other legitimate studies shes cited in her blog.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If you dont agree with an aspect of her hypothesis, that shouldnt taint all the other legitimate studies shes cited in her blog.

It taints her conclusions.

The idea that Horners are as admixed on average as Dominicans is laughable.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
It taints her conclusions.

The idea that Horners are as admixed on average as Dominicans is laughable.
its a conclusion many anthropologist have reached. You have to realise ancient admixture in secluded populations such as the r horn will produces different phenotypic results compared with recent admixtures like those seen in the Americas. Im sure if domincans maintained their admixture while keeping their population secluded for 30000 years, they would look different aswell

Last edited:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
NO. I said shyt has been going down since ANCIENT EGYPT IN NORTHERN EGYPT. They were mixed blood enslaving and trying to conquer NUBIANS.
They even drew pictures about it and I put up the one where Ramses II were fighting warriors darker than him. Those warriors were either killed, enslaved or escaped in war.
You had DARK skin, they were gonna try to make you a SLAVE.

If you want to claim that slaves in EGYPT were people of the same and that they were ENSLAVING their own, not based on color or lineage.... than you have to admit that Africans who were 100% AFRICAN were the ones who started the whole concept of slavery in Ancient times. :francis:
And they themselves promoted the concept amongst AFRICA and to the other Ancient Kingdoms.
If Greece and Rome had slaves, it's because they learned it from EGYPT who was the oldest KINGDOM around.

:snoop:

Do some research please.
The burial ground was moved during the NEW KINGDOM. They moved it bc they were getting robbed.
Where the kings of EGYPT (NOT NUBIA) were being buried, the tombs were getting plundered and destroyed.
I wonder who was doing this. :francis:

Why do you still wanna say that EGYPT and NUBIA are the same blood??
NORTHERN EGYPT WAS MIXED BLOOD.
Nubia was always 100% and if they ever mixed their blood it was because EGYPTIANS were moving into their territory to gain their trade route.
At one time there was peace between them two, but that soon ended.

NORTHERN EGYPT WAS NOT 100% AFRICAN.
Shut up dumb nikka, it was chattel slavery. Even the Ghanian empire were enslaving other Africans. It was P.O.Ws and criminals being enslaved. Making people slaves based on skin color is a European invention. Expose your cacness, everyone knows black Africans aren't monolithic. bytch, we're not all dark skin. Go back to storm front with your racist rhetoric.