Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Nubians are 1 group of Blacks you dumbass :snoop:

There were Niger Congo, Berbers and Afro Asiatics too...... doesn't make them Arab slow fukk :camby:

You can't provide a single receipt of mass Asiatic migration into Northern Egypt and displacing the natives.

Not to mention, Nilotics tribes do not all see themselves as the same

Wtf is this thread about ARABS who speak ARABIC.
You want to bring up WEST AFRICA and not think that the NUBIAN kingdom had anything to do with their lineage?? Do you even understand WHEN the Nubian Dynasty first popped off?
Why wouldn't they move WEST AND SOUTH if fukkhead ARABS frm the NORTH were enslaving them??
Do you get the concept that ERITREA has the oldest fossil which is over 1million years old???
You don't think that people went WEST and SOUTH and were EAST originally?

Who's the slow fukk, you a$$hole.
Better yet, DUMBASS.

DId you even fukking look at any of the maps I put up? I even explained who influenced the BERBERS along the north african coast.
You honestly think that NORTH AFRICA wasnt influenced by being near an area that OTHER PEOPLE COULD GET TO BY BOAT???
Phoenicia was the reason africa had WOOD. It as traded INTO AFRICA AND ARABIA by them.
I'm talking bout ANCIENT TIMES and you wanna bring up why people moved away from the area they originally came from.

Show me the oldest fossil in WEST AFRICA.
please.

ANCIENT EGYPTIANS FIGHTING NUBIANS

oCdytbp.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't disagree. My point is that whites and arabs didn't create this separation, they exploited it.

actually they created the concept of race. tribes viewed themselves as different, but the concept of race is a rather new one created in the 1500s by europeans. and its from the idea of different races that we get racism. so no, this separation as we see it today in places like Rwanda among the Tutsis and Hutus is not natural, it was a new concept created by whites.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is this thread about ARABS who speak ARABIC.
You want to bring up WEST AFRICA and not think that the NUBIAN kingdom had anything to do with their lineage?? Do you even understand WHEN the Nubian Dynasty first popped off?
Why wouldn't they move WEST AND SOUTH if fukkhead ARABS frm the NORTH were enslaving them??
Do you get the concept that ERITREA has the oldest fossil which is over 1million years old???
You don't think that people went WEST and were EAST originally?

Who's the slow fukk, you a$$hole.
Better yet, DUMBASS.

DId you even fukking look at any of the maps I put up? I even explained who influenced the BERBERS along the north african coast.
You honestly think that NORTH AFRICA wasnt influenced by being near an area that OTHER PEOPLE COULD GET TO BY BOAT???
Phoenicia was the reason africa had WOOD. It as traded INTO AFRICA AND ARABIA by them.
I'm talking bout ANCIENT TIMES and you wanna bring up why people moved away from the area they originally came from.

Show me the oldest fossil in WEST AFRICA.
please.

oCdytbp.jpg

chariot.jpg

See how Asiatics are depicted?

Also notice that Nubians are painted BOTH Red and Black in that painting?

@KidStranglehold please handle this idiot

Entrapta310

Daps
@Poitier

You honestly do not think that people of the northern Arabian peninsula and parts of Western asia did NOT set up shop in NORTHERN AFRICA?
How can you be so ignorant??

I put up a pic of RAMSES II fighting Nubian warriors.

Who is the pic you put up and what DATE is it?
chariot.jpg

See how Asiatics are depicted?

Also notice that Nubians are painted BOTH Red and Black in that painting?

@KidStranglehold please handle this idiot

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier

You honestly do not think that people of the northern Arabian peninsula and parts of Western asia did NOT set up shop in NORTHERN AFRICA?

How? They were too weak :russ:

There was some trade and intermarriage but nothing substantial to displace indigenous Africans

I put up a pic of RAMSES II fighting Nubian warriors.

And it showed:

Egyptians painted themselves Red and painted themselves Black

Egyptians painted Nubians Red and painted Nubians Black

Asiatics were never painted Red nor Black

Who is the pic you put up and what DATE is it?

19th dynasty

Same as yours

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not true. Why were the cushytes so hell bent on conquering Northern Egypt? It's because their land was being taken.
You need to do more research about the fertile crescent and southern egypt.
I clearly showed a picture in this thread of Northern egyptians with their nubian slaves.
There was a heirarchy on color by upper egypt. Maybe not orginally when the land belonged to true natives, but when upper Egypt was infiltrated with Arabs and other non threatening blood lines, there was.
Northern Egypt tried to conquer all those around them. They were not 100% AFRICAN.
Everyoen wasnt to say southern egypt and northern egypt had the same blood and its just not true.
Do research on why so many people immigrated to the fertile crescent. That land was taken from the Nubians.

you fukkin idiot, there was no such thing as northern or southern egypt. there was UPPER EGYPT and LOWER EGYPT. Upper Egypt was in the south close to the modern Sudanese border and near to Ancient Nubia. While Lower Egypt was in the north toward the mediterrean sea and sinai peninsula. Its interesting that the Egyptians considered upper egypt the part of egypt that went into the heart of Africa and lower egypt the part toward the medirreanean and sinai peninsula. Totally goes against the european conception of how the globe should be oriented and shows that the ancient egyptians considered themselves closer to the central africa than the middle east.

It should also be noted that it was from Upper Egypt that most of the pharoahs came from. And it was from Upper Egypt that Menes (the first Egyptian Pharoah that united upper and lower egypt) came from.

this is what Menes looked like.

Now please stop perpetuating this cac-inspired pseudo-history.

Last edited:

Entrapta310

Daps
How? They were too weak :russ:

There was some trade and intermarriage but nothing substantial to displace indigenous Africans

And it showed:

Egyptians painted themselves Red and painted themselves Black

Egyptians painted Nubians Red and painted Nubians Black

Asiatics were never painted Red nor Black

19th dynasty

Same as yours

I don't understand why you seem to think NORTHERN egypt and SOUTHERN egypt are one in the same and that NORTHERN AFRICA didnt have their people displaced at any time.
Egyptians didn't paint themselves blakk... show me those paintings.
NUBIANS were painted blakk.

You wanna call me names?? I think you honestly cant phathom wtf really happened in NORTHERN EGYPT

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
im curious to as who who started the idea of lighter skin color being more favorable? beacuse alot of cultures subscribe to this belief.. ranging every where from india-korea-dominican republic

was it the europeans who spread this idea when they began colonizing or does it go deeper than that? where does anti-blackness come from?

Entrapta310

Daps
you fukkin idiot, there was no such thing as northern or southern egypt. there was UPPER EGYPT and LOWER EGYPT. Upper Egypt was in the south close to the Sudanese border and near to Nubia. While Lower Egypt was in the north toward the mediterrean. Interestingly that the Egyptians considered upper egypt the part of egypt that went into the heart of Africa and lower egypt the part toward the medirreanean and sinai peninsula. Just goes to show you that the ancient egyptians considered themselves closer to the heart of africa than the middle east.

It should also be noted that it was from Upper Egypt that most of the pharoahs came from. And it was from Upper Egypt that Menes (the first Egyptian Pharoah that united upper and lower egypt) came from.

this is what Menes looked like.

Now please stop perpetuating this cac-inspired pseudo-history.

:snoop:

Start naming dates please.... BC THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT ARABS AND THEIR INFLUENCE.
DO YOU GET THAT I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT NORTHERN AFRICA HAD THEIR LAND TAKEN AWAY????
Name dates... and then compare it to wtf I'm trying to say about ARABS

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why you seem to think NORTHERN egypt and SOUTHERN egypt are one in the same and that NORTHERN AFRICA didnt have their people displaced at any time.
Egyptians didn't paint themselves blakk... show me those paintings.
NUBIANS were painted blakk.

The painting YOU posted had tons of red Nubians :dahell:

36c3cc117371cb055d0fcee7577a4a9c.jpg

agriculture+in+ancient+Egypt5.jpg

2357177.jpg

Maler_der_Grabkammer_des_Nacht_004.jpg

f8c261a2a171a713cd8c6d1ec283ab95.jpg

:dahell:

Entrapta310

Daps
The painting YOU posted had tons of red Nubians :dahell:

36c3cc117371cb055d0fcee7577a4a9c.jpg

agriculture+in+ancient+Egypt5.jpg

2357177.jpg

Maler_der_Grabkammer_des_Nacht_004.jpg

f8c261a2a171a713cd8c6d1ec283ab95.jpg

:dahell:

You keep posting pictures but not naming dates.
You even admitted that there was mixing of blood in Egypt.

If so, how can you not take the pic I posted of BLAKK NUBIANS and then say that the people you just posted above arent MIXED.

AGAIN, if you wanna say there was mixed blood throughout Egypt.... what was it mixed with?
What mixed them up to lose their dark coal color skin and turn brown?

Pyramids were built in SUDAN way before Egypt.

Keep discrediting what really took place in Egypt by the fertile crescent.
You think I have a "cac" idealogy??

You're a fukking fool.