Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Start naming dates please.... BC THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT ARABS AND THEIR INFLUENCE.
DO YOU GET THAT I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT NORTHERN AFRICA HAD THEIR LAND TAKEN AWAY????
Name dates... and then compare it to wtf I'm trying to say about ARABS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menes

Menes was the first pharoah to unite Upper and Lower Egypt in 3000 B.C. Thats over 5000 years ago. Arabs first came to Egypt in the 7th century AD. Or nearly 3,600 years after the founding of the first Egyptian dynasty!!! Arabs had NOTHING to do with Ancient Egypt. And as you can see clearly from his stone bust, the first pharoah Menes was CLEARLY a black man. Broad nose and everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_and_Lower_Egypt

And once again, northern egypt (as you keep referring to it) is properly known as LOWER EGYPT. While southern egypt was known as UPPER EGYPT. It was from the south near the border with Nubia that the FIRST dynasty of pharoahs emerged.

Please educate yourself a bit more on this topic before spouting all this nonsense.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Because Black people don't have to be mixed to look diverse.

Oh, but there was a poster in here saying the DARKEST MOST ORIGINAL blakks are ARABS.
The Egyptian language resembles Arabic....

Dynastic Egypt was indigenous through the 26th dynasty.

So you're basically saying that in the 26th DYNASTY in Africa, there was Blakk skin and Brown skin and Light Brown skin??

You don't agree that those you see pictures of in Africa from the WEST had NO blood mixed into them???
We are to agree that the WEST and the EAST have the same exact blood with no other blood mixing one up??
Originally those in EAST AFRICA were blakk during the start of time.
Blood lines from the Arabis Peninsula and Western Asia started to mix it up in the EAST specifically near UPPER Egypt.
Arabs didnt start heading into areas like somalia and such until they started trading with them around 100BC.
Then around 660BC when ISLAM started, they really took over the east of africa to finalize what they were tryng to do in Ancient Egypt.
It's not a coincidence that Nubians didn't speak EGYPTIAN?? And that EGYPTIAN turned into ARABIC?

Think outside the box a little.
Take pride in the the pyramids in SUDAN. Why the fukk would you wanna say you're part of the true Egyptian culture unless you're proud you have mixed blood with them?
Do you have mixed blood with Arabs? If so, fine. But don't claim that Arabs had no influence on EGYPT in Ancient times.

Entrapta310

Daps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menes

Menes was the first pharoah to unite Upper and Lower Egypt in 3000 B.C. Thats over 5000 years ago. Arabs first came to Egypt in the 7th century AD. Or nearly 3,600 years after the founding of the first Egyptian dynasty!!! Arabs had NOTHING to do with Ancient Egypt. And as you can see clearly from his stone bust, the first pharoah Menes was CLEARLY a black man. Broad nose and everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_and_Lower_Egypt

And once again, northern egypt (as you keep referring to it) is properly known as LOWER EGYPT. While southern egypt was known as UPPER EGYPT. It was from the south near the border with Nubia that the FIRST dynasty of pharoahs emerged.

Please educate yourself a bit more on this topic before spouting all this nonsense.

You use wikipedia to prove a point.
Arabs did NOT first come to Egypt in the 7th century.
I already posted a pic showing ARAB TRADE prior to ISLAM being created and they had heavy trade up in norther egypt.
PLease educate your ownself and stop thinking that Egypt is part of the true NUBIAN culture.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The Egyptian language resembles Arabic....
So you're basically saying that in the 26th DYNASTY in Africa, there was Blakk skin and Brown skin and Light Brown skin??

Exactly what I am saying

You don't agree that those you see pictures of in Africa from the WEST had NO blood mixed into them???
We are to agree that the WEST and the EAST have the same exact blood with no other blood mixing one up??
Originally those in EAST AFRICA were blakk during the start of time.

West Africa is all Niger Congo people

The Nile had Berbers, Niger Congo, Sudanese and Afro Asiatics

Blood lines from the Arabis Peninsula and Western Asia started to mix it up in the EAST specifically near UPPER Egypt.

No evidence of this during Dynastic Egypt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You use wikipedia to prove a point.
Arabs did NOT first come to Egypt in the 7th century.
I already posted a pic showing ARAB TRADE prior to ISLAM being created and they had heavy trade up in norther egypt.
PLease educate your ownself and stop thinking that Egypt is part of the true NUBIAN culture.

I'm done wastin my time with your dumb crakkka ass. I'll leave you with this jewel since you dared to mention Ramses II name earlier in this thread.

Egypt-XIX-centory-vintage-1.jpg

that is the face of Ramses II on the Temple at Abu Simbel when Europeans first came upon it. Lets see you wiggle your way outta denying this being a black man's face.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm done wastin my time with your dumb crakkka ass. I'll leave you with this jewel since you dared to mention Ramses II name earlier in this thread.

that is the face of Ramses II on the Temple at Abu Simbel when Europeans first came upon it. Lets see you wiggle your way outta denying this being a black man's face.
dnatribes.jpg

Arabs :troll:

Entrapta310

Daps
Exactly what I am saying

West Africa is all Niger Congo people

The Nile had Berbers, Niger Congo, Sudanese and Afro Asiatics

No evidence of this during Dynastic Egypt

p6tpvah.gif

If you believe that continents move away from each other, how can one not believe that the RED SEA was not as wide as it is now?
Arab's traveled by LAND, not sea. Look at where NORTHERN egypt is touching.

If you realllly wanna debate that NORTHERN EGYPT had no outside influence in Ancient times which displace the NUBIANS who built pyramids as well, you are a fool.

:heh:

Keep shytting on the people of SUDAN and hyping up Egypt more.

RAMSES WAS MIXED.

I'm not even a fukking crakker, you imbecile.

Entrapta310

Daps
Who said this? Trading and diplomacy has nothing to do with "displacing Nubians" :heh:

Shouldn't you be talking about Vandals, Druids, Celts, Gauls, Visigoths and Vikings? :heh:

Nope, my blood isnt northern european. :francis:

Funny you omitted where i put that NUBIANS were displaced.

Why? You can't fukking phathom what went on IN NORTHERN EGYPT????

Daps
Reppin
NULL

beyond all the other evidence showing ancient egypt's obvious black origin, from the first hand accounts of the greeks and romans to modern day genetic testing, IMO the clearest proof of the BLACK AFRICAN ORIGINS of Ancient Egypt is the Sphinx and the temple complex at Abu Simbel. you can't look at these two megalithic faces and say they were not the faces of BLACK MEN. its simply impossible to say otherwise.

even with no nose or lips, the black features of the Sphinx are so obvious.

and then the Abu Simbel temple complex that was constructed by Ramses II in Upper Egypt near the border with Nubia.

yes they really did carve all this onto the side of a mountain. :whew:

@DoinkTheClown if you really believe the Ancient Egyptians weren't black, you gotta tell me why they put the faces of BLACK MEN on all their most important stone monuments?

Entrapta310

Daps
@Swagnificent

I don't understand why you keep discrediting Sudan and Southern Egypt and then come at me for what I believe about NORTHERN EGYPT.
You and Poitier admitted that EGYPT had mixed marriages... yet you refuse to say what they were mixed with.
African blood is a dominant gene type. Why do keep shytting on the fact that the EGYPTIANS and NUBIANS started fighting each other at one time.
You don't even know what true color the person of that statue you just posted was.
You CAN NOT keep saying that NOrthern Egypt was 100% AFRICAN.
I will debate you all day and night about this.

There is a difference between the people of ancient Northern Egypt and Ancient Nubia.
Southern Egypt is a whole other story.
Just the fact that northern Egypt touches areas of Ancient Israel and Ancient Palestine is a factor.
The fact that Arabs traveled into ancient Coptos, ancient Gaza, ancient Alexandria when it wasnt called that, and Ancient Aqaba is a factor.
The fact that Phoenicians and others were trading alonf the Ancient Northern African coast is a factor.

No one is saying that Pharaohs werent African. They just werent 100% African in NORTHERN EGYPT.
What is so hard to understand about this???

No, Arabs are Arabs.

NO, ARABS MIGRATED BAKK TO THEIR LAND WHEN GOD TURNED THEIR FERTILE CRESCENT INTO A DESERT.