Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Is there one white person on this site that doesn't come at me?

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
ibbrlNiMv1tY8y.gif

All the Islamic empires of Africa should discounted since they were Muslim going by these dudes' logic.

Arab does NOT = Islam.

Black muslims have achieved a lot over the centuries.

And I see the CACs like @DoinkTheClown are doing victory laps in here like look...we're not the only evil ones.

You're still inherent :ufdup:

Or the moors which dudes here LOVE to hype :mjpls:

Yeah that shyt was :scust: I can never get jiggy with deshumanizing people like that

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I kinda wish Somalia's involvement in this was better documented. Seems like people can't agree on what exactly happened there.

Though I don't know much about Europe's involvement in Somalia either (outside of splitting the country into fighting each other and Italy forbidding slavery).

http://www.nairaland.com/1289260/african-phenotype-diversity-thread

You should check out the things a poster called "somalia5" said in that thread. I know in no way does that man speak for or represent all Somalis but still :patrice:

By the way, @KidStranglehold did you start that thread?

Haven't visited that site for too long, but I've seen weird posts by racist whites like:
"Why can't you blacks have cultures like that of the Japanese? They're so elegant."
"Not my fault I'm scared of your dark skin. If I was in an elevator with Michael Jordan, I'd be scared."
And they still got likes. I hope hate from whites and other blacks in that site isn't as rampant as I'm making it out to be. Topix.com has this same problem.

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
im not even irish. and my Italian blood is SAMNITE blood... not them roman shytheads.

thats slore can be more important than me. i still have a 32C cup chest and a nice plump ass with an hour glass shape.
being mixed for the win. :takedat:
you mad cuz you havent stukk your dikk in something warm besides your palm? dont front.
and how am i jealous of anyone here??? :mjlol:
you make no sense.
and im not a cac... not did my blood come from where kim kardashians blood does. :wow:
i got banned bc biscuits said i was harrassing her poser slore self.

:francis:

Samnite?!!! :krs:

:dead::dead::dead:

They haven't existed since before the birth of Jesus. Literally. And they were Italian anyway...just a different tribe.

I have never seen anyone running away from whiteness like Arocac. Claiming tribes from antiquity.:pachaha:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

They haven't existed since before the birth of Jesus. Literally. And they were Italian anyway...just a different tribe.

I have never seen anyone running away from whiteness like Arocac. Claiming tribes from antiquity.:pachaha:

Samnite breh :heh:

She's tripping fam :russ:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that shyt was :scust: I can never get jiggy with deshumanizing people like that

stop mentioning my people forever.....you cant hide behind our beauty by calling us africans...you ugly monkeys......dont ever mention somalia in ur afrocentric philosophy that cant stand the light to whites....you only run after us to prove to whites that africa has a history........

ugly monkeys

:snoop:

Haven't visted that site for too long, but I've seen weird posts by racist whites like:
"Why can't you blacks have cultures like that of the Japanese? They're so elegant."
"Not my fault I'm scared of your dark skin. If I was in an elevator with Michael Jordan, I'd be scared."
And they still got likes. I hope hate from whites and other blacks in that site isn't as rampant as I'm making it out to be. Topix.com has this same problem.

White people shouldn't even be on those kind of forums.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Is there one white person on this site that doesn't come at me?

who came at you?
i tried to teach you something... you dont wanna try to learn maybe something you didnt know?
do you.

My grandfather is from Cantalupo. They are the blood of the Samnite people.
You wanna discredit tribes that stayed in one place?? you just shytted on parts of Africa.

Keep calling me a cac when that shyt doesnt even mean caucasian.
and if you wanna call me caucasian, im part biracial from the blood of two slaves in puerto rico.
not only that, but only 10% of my blood is true european celtic.
You think sicily and southern italy is true eurpoean celtic??? gtfoh

stfu with you calling me a cac.

you would laugh. your hateful mixed self shyts on good people.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
From ancient African kingdom, to the riches men in history, to slave rebellions, to the teachers of Marcus Garvey, to black Muslims in the 50s, Malcolm x,to inspiration for black revolutionary groups, to many black businesses, to raising consciousness since the 30s all the way til conscious rap in the 80s, to bruhs building group economics today and riding and going to prison for all blacks..

Being a black Muslim is a thankless identity with more hate from the people who look like you than the white supremacist who Created a false narrative.

:wow:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
yeah, the british actually almost single handedly ended the transatlantic slave trade through treaties and shyt and then worked on ending it in north africa, but the sudanese are apparently really into slavery. so the british went in and conquered it

not that that forgives them for their past sins but it's not a bad start

they have trouble with slaves and a slave trade in sudan almost up to modern times http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Sudan

seems like an issue with islam :francis: