Phoenix knightly still thirst trapping on the snap *rep train loading up*

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She really has 4 -5 kids? I thought people were joking?

Anyway, im out of the loop. Someone give me cliffs on the said fukkery?:feedme:

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
im saying no type of screenshot. :patrice:

btw Illabroke still djing in Whole Foods parking lot? :Bustahaha:

Ol fake Tyga in the face looking bytch think he talented ...I remember when he would post that EDM Contra sounding shyt in the booth. nikka beats sounded like a mixture of depression, hopelessness and suicidal thoughts. Who in the fukk wants to listen to that? I want to listen to some shyt that makes me feel good even if i have a quarter to my name. I wanna feel like Brian Pumper like i can bench 5 hunnid when i hear a song. That shyt made me want to check into counseling and purchase a fukking diary. i had to binge Kenny G, Kem discography & 8Ball & MJG & Field Mob, & Mozzy & G-Perico after hearing that ol bullshyt. Corny lil fukka Making 2 hour videos like a fukking mark. Around here, acting like he Tookie Williams or Big Meech and he cultivating crops for winter and orchids. Field peas and cabbage, pink lemons and boysenberries & such...like a OL bytch!!!! Talmbout "Fam...Fam...i been getting p*ssy. since i was like in junior high school fam"..uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no.... :beli: you clearly dont high 5 the p*ssy at all. :mjpls:I cant tell Cuz nikka you responded like a chronic masturbator who just getting a whiff of the ussy for the very first time. fukk him and his busted ass hairline and Walmart clearance rack shoes. .[better yet holla @darealbbjudy on IG get you some miracle drops playboy :birdman:) . Mutafucca Had the audacity to inbox me & ask me if i would be so kind to listen to his mixtape one day and comment. :KidBuuUmad:nikka if you dont get the fukk OUTTA MY FACE WITH THAT BULLshyt
Gottdayum :dead:

FSP

Banned
Daps
She lied about ibuccimane sending her a dikk pic
Came back and was permabanned along with illadope for that simp exposal video he made
I'm glad JJG aka Judge Jury Executioner didn't let her get away with that trifling shyt

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
im saying no type of screenshot. :patrice:

btw Illabroke still djing in Whole Foods parking lot? :Bustahaha:

Ol fake Tyga in the face looking bytch think he talented ...I remember when he would post that EDM Contra sounding shyt in the booth. nikka beats sounded like a mixture of depression, hopelessness and suicidal thoughts. Who in the fukk wants to listen to that? I want to listen to some shyt that makes me feel good even if i have a quarter to my name. I wanna feel like Brian Pumper like i can bench 5 hunnid when i hear a song. That shyt made me want to check into counseling and purchase a fukking diary. i had to binge Kenny G, Kem discography & 8Ball & MJG & Field Mob, & Mozzy & G-Perico after hearing that ol bullshyt. Corny lil fukka Making 2 hour videos like a fukking mark. Around here, acting like he Tookie Williams or Big Meech and he cultivating crops for winter and orchids. Field peas and cabbage, pink lemons and boysenberries & such...like a OL bytch!!!! Talmbout "Fam...Fam...i been getting p*ssy. since i was like in junior high school fam"..uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no.... :beli: you clearly dont high 5 the p*ssy at all. :mjpls:I cant tell Cuz nikka you responded like a chronic masturbator who just getting a whiff of the ussy for the very first time. fukk him and his busted ass hairline and Walmart clearance rack shoes. .[better yet holla @darealbbjudy on IG get you some miracle drops playboy :birdman:) . Mutafucca Had the audacity to inbox me & ask me if i would be so kind to listen to his mixtape one day and comment. :KidBuuUmad:nikka if you dont get the fukk OUTTA MY FACE WITH THAT BULLshyt

I'm in Cardiac arrest over here at the bolded!

AliveFittingKid-max-1mb.gif

• Dap
Reactions: FSP