Phoenix knightly still thirst trapping on the snap *rep train loading up*

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Na I meant what I said in that thread when I went at both of them

Things u just dont do and if she wanted to be in my good Grace's she would of made it obvious and put in the work so it never happened and its coo

She live her life with breh wish her the best

I live mines and I have doing fine
Not liking losing friendship was gonna effect me in any shape or form it just proves what I always felt why I dont trust people in general

What happened?

What the hell is going on??

What Illadope do?

Im outta the loop :damn:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Illadope used to be a mod here waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the early days but he posted a fake link that was actually a virus which fukked up some people's shyt so he lost his spot and was banned for a little bit. I don't think anyone even remembers that. I never saw him simp ol girl like a lot of other dudes on here which shows the best work is put in behind the scenes. Yeah, she got four kids but they were with one dude, she's attractive and "quirky" so dude obviously didn't want to let that chance slip away. He was definitely ready for her to get up out of here once he got her.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
im saying no type of screenshot. :patrice:

btw Illabroke still djing in Whole Foods parking lot? :Bustahaha:

Ol fake Tyga in the face looking bytch think he talented ...I remember when he would post that EDM Contra sounding shyt in the booth. nikka beats sounded like a mixture of depression, hopelessness and suicidal thoughts. Who in the fukk wants to listen to that? I want to listen to some shyt that makes me feel good even if i have a quarter to my name. I wanna feel like Brian Pumper like i can bench 5 hunnid when i hear a song. That shyt made me want to check into counseling and purchase a fukking diary. i had to binge Kenny G, Kem discography & 8Ball & MJG & Field Mob, & Mozzy & G-Perico after hearing that ol bullshyt. Corny lil fukka Making 2 hour videos like a fukking mark. Around here, acting like he Tookie Williams or Big Meech and he cultivating crops for winter and orchids. Field peas and cabbage, pink lemons and boysenberries & such...like a OL bytch!!!! Talmbout "Fam...Fam...i been getting p*ssy. since i was like in junior high school fam"..uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no.... :beli: you clearly dont high 5 the p*ssy at all. :mjpls:I cant tell Cuz nikka you responded like a chronic masturbator who just getting a whiff of the ussy for the very first time. fukk him and his busted ass hairline and Walmart clearance rack shoes. .[better yet holla @darealbbjudy on IG get you some miracle drops playboy :birdman:) . Mutafucca Had the audacity to inbox me & ask me if i would be so kind to listen to his mixtape one day and comment. :KidBuuUmad:nikka if you dont get the fukk OUTTA MY FACE WITH THAT BULLshyt
btw Illabroke still djing in Whole Foods parking lot? :Bustahaha:

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
:heh:;

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
no hate at all just that i thought he was a lame before this and i think he's a lame in how he moves. :manny:
regular shyt , but people in here saying "im mad" mad at what? I gave folks pure facts.
Plus getting people's kids involved in some internet beef was a bad look. That was some hands worthy shyt right there.