Phoenix knightly still thirst trapping on the snap *rep train loading up*

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im saying no type of screenshot. :patrice:

btw Illabroke still djing in Whole Foods parking lot? :Bustahaha:

Ol fake Tyga in the face looking bytch think he talented ...I remember when he would post that EDM Contra sounding shyt in the booth. nikka beats sounded like a mixture of depression, hopelessness and suicidal thoughts. Who in the fukk wants to listen to that? I want to listen to some shyt that makes me feel good even if i have a quarter to my name. I wanna feel like Brian Pumper like i can bench 5 hunnid when i hear a song. That shyt made me want to check into counseling and purchase a fukking diary. i had to binge Kenny G, Kem discography & 8Ball & MJG & Field Mob, & Mozzy & G-Perico after hearing that ol bullshyt. Corny lil fukka Making 2 hour videos like a fukking mark. Around here, acting like he Tookie Williams or Big Meech and he cultivating crops for winter and orchids. Field peas and cabbage, pink lemons and boysenberries & such...like a OL bytch!!!! Talmbout "Fam...Fam...i been getting p*ssy. since i was like in junior high school fam"..uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no.... :beli: you clearly dont high 5 the p*ssy at all. :mjpls:I cant tell Cuz nikka you responded like a chronic masturbator who just getting a whiff of the ussy for the very first time. fukk him and his busted ass hairline ..[better get holla @darealbbjudy on IG get you some miracle drops playboy :birdman:) and Walmart clearance rack shoes. Mutafucca Had the audacity to inbox me & ask me if i would be so kind to listen to his mixtape one day and comment. :KidBuuUmad:nikka if you dont get fukk OUTTA MY FACE WITH THAT BULLshyt

I don't even know where to begin with this honestly I'm minding my business getting ready to go to the gym and I read this and this whole shyt has me dying :damn: :damn: :damn:
:dead:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Illadope don't happen to be a DJ from Colorado do he?

Once met a dude at a lil club here in the Springs that called himself Illadope...he had an artist that was gon be performing. He called himself a DJ but dude brought no equipment and was asking to use my brother turntables and shyt. Talkin about he DJ'd for years.

Then he wanna cop an attitude and get all mad when my brother wanna stay up by his equipment while this "DJ" plays his dudes music off a CD. Then he challenged my brother to a beat battle...except, we didn't know he challenged my brother to a beat battle because no words ever came our way directly. We just laughed it off and started spinning parties in Denver and never seen or heard of dude again. :yeshrug:
Yeah actually isn't he from Colorado? I remember pk said sum bout his fam lived out there

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Funny part of the situation is after certain coli brehs got at him for basically looking stupid asf he hurried up and deleted the video.