Phoenix knightly still thirst trapping on the snap *rep train loading up*

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the best to ever do it. :yeshrug:
Anyone else remember WHIPPEDcream? bytch got an OnlyFans now | Page 2 |  Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

^ a tried and true swirler troll that still had brehs simping :scusthov:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Illadope used to be a mod here waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the early days but he posted a fake link that was actually a virus which fukked up some people's shyt so he lost his spot and was banned for a little bit. I don't think anyone even remembers that. I never saw him simp ol girl like a lot of other dudes on here which shows the best work is put in behind the scenes. Yeah, she got four kids but they were with one dude, she's attractive and "quirky" so dude obviously didn't want to let that chance slip away. He was definitely ready for her to get up out of here once he got her.

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

:salute: to Illadope,and make sure to look for burner phone out in the shed,or buried in a flower pot. Women who like attention will be especially hard to wrangle in. Im not trying to get anybody choked. But I wouldnt be suprised if she still has a spare coli account on the low:hubie:

Its a must you stay on your toes. If you wife a hellhound,or former hellhound you better be a ballerina:respect: