Phil's Drunk Messin' With The Association Save Again: Knicks 2015-2016 Tryout / Off Season Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I know breh...Now track that nikka down & recruit him...The fukkery potential :banderas:

Keep it 100 and tell that nikka you made a smiley out his face :mjlol:
Brehs...
:banderas:
http://bonafiednyc.com/products/bully-snap-back

IMG_9517_grande.jpeg

The Loopy Blogger releases his "BULLY" snap back. Only 50 will be available.

The loopy Breh has his own Snapback though...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i'm not expecting anything huge in terms of changes in results. i wouldn't be surprised if we don't make the playoffs, really. i'll only be disappointed if we blow a lot of games because of stupidity, and that causes us to miss the playoffs.

but that's the thing. the stupidity is what i hope no longer occurs with the suggested culture change now that phil & crew are around. hopefully there are some midseason moves that make sense because we have a lot of expiring contracts...but i doubt that phil will trade those only to take on more mediocrity (or at least i hope).

so, if you eliminate the stupidity, you will not be disappointed. i just wanna see improvements from players individually, and building towards 2015-16...with the youth, the style of play, the effort, the leadership, etc.

so are those warm up track suits just for the preseason/west point, or are we gonna see those all year? the colors look different. i like em.