Phil's Drunk Messin' With The Association Save Again: Knicks 2015-2016 Tryout / Off Season Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
"I'm been bricking jump shots my whole life, nikka -- know what I'm talkin' bout."

Shump needs to get on that remix. :jawalrus:

melo.gif

Real talk, TH3 #Post90s mixtape is straight fire though :whew: :salute: :gladbron:

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
I need Shump to bring something offensively or he can hit the bench. I need the 6th man of the year version of JR. I need any player that doesn't play defense, to be bumped down the rotation. I need us to play with more energy, intensity, and purpose. I think Acy is going to end up being a real nice pick up for us. No reason we shouldn't make the playoffs.
So many line up options too:

Offensive line up:
Calderon
JR
Melo
Stat
Bargs

Defensive line up:
Shump
JR
Melo/Early
Acy
Dalembert

High energy line up:
Larkin
Junior
Early
Acy
Aldrich

Lot's of different things can be done. Just please play some defense while we learn the triangle, don't make stupid mistakes, and we should be aiight. Ohh and Melo's going to eat in the triangle.

giphy.gif

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Sorry guys. Been going through a bad break up with my gf. But fukk that. Knicks tape!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how everyone is writing the knicks off like we can't make the playoffs or be a strong team. Let me talk. Let the play do the talking for us. Melo lost weight, everyone seems to be excited about Fish and Phil. It's gonna be a fun season. #knickstape