Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WOAT gonna WOAT
People see through you that's all. You can't even answer simple questions. I mentioned you calling them victims you talking about harsh sentences for minors lol.

Would a white/Hispanic group beating your grandaddy to death be victims. Yes or no?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The children are victims too in this story.

It shouldn’t even need to be explained to a supposedly Black audience.

But ya know how that goes round here.
This is madness. Being a victim of a bad economic situation in no way justifies beating an elderly man to death. If these kids robbed someone - even the old man - I wouldn't say anything. It's a crime but I'd understand. Instead they beat a (black) man to death for no reason, while laughing. I'd have zero issue with these pieces of shyt never getting out of prison.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People see through you that's all. You can't even answer simple questions. I mentioned you calling them victims you talking about harsh sentences for minors lol.

Would a white/Hispanic group beating your grandaddy to death be victims. Yes or no?

fukk out my mentions bytch.

This is madness. Being a victim of a bad economic situation in no way justifies beating an elderly man to death. If these kids robbed someone - even the old man - I wouldn't say anything. It's a crime but I'd understand. Instead they beat a (black) man to death for no reason, while laughing. I'd have zero issue with these pieces of shyt never getting out of prison.

I didn’t say it justified it. So save the diatribe.

I said that the minor children involved in this situation are victims too. The adults in their life failed them. Period.

You don’t need to at me to wish harsh penalties on them. Just do it. Leave me out of it. You do not need my co-sign. But no amount of y’all are about to move me of my stance.

These kids are victims too.

You don’t like it? Do something about it.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk out my mentions bytch.

I didn’t say it justified it. So save the diatribe.

I said that the minor children involved in this situation are victims too. The adults in their life failed them. Period.

You don’t need to at me to wish harsh penalties on them. Just do it. Leave me out of it. You do not need my co-sign. But no amount of y’all are about to move me of my stance.

These kids are victims too.

You don’t like it? Do something about it.
Mr forgiveness getting all mad and emotional over a simple yes or no question :whew:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Sidenote: Anyone think it's weird that they were able to find these kids so easily? I bet you Philly has some mass surveillance, facial recognition shyt they've been using. :francis: