Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Anytime a Black person is unjustly killed, I wanna see the harshest of penalties handed down, I dont give a fukk what race the killer is.

Tired of seein' Black ppl get killed and the sentence is a bullshyt 5 to 10.

Seeing that these are juveniles, more poignant questions should be posed.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Circumstance, poor parenting and a society in which Black people are punished more harshly under the system than other groups.

If these children had someone watching over them they wouldn’t have been running the streets at all hours.
Well then you can say we're all victims. But all of us aren't going around beating senior citizens to death for fun. That's what is most important here. They did this shyt for FUN. They weren't even trying to rob the man. They did this purely for entertainment.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Well then you can say we're all victims. But all of us aren't going around beating senior citizens to death for fun. That's what is most important here. They did this shyt for FUN. They weren't even trying to rob the man. They did this purely for entertainment.
Facts. Plenty of disadvantaged kids out here but they aren’t killing old people for fun.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
She seems not all there

I'm shocked they charged the mom

Watching that was tough.

All I want to say is killing for "fun" without severe mitigating circumstances should be punished to the fullest extend.