Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today's kids raise themselves..

Thats the root of the issue...

That cell phone has destroyed families...

These parents won't even sit down with their own children to see what the hell is going on in their life because the phone is more important...

Parents are saturated with work and bills. I know a teacher that says parents are so exhausted from work, they dont have energy to come to PTA meetings. It's nto always them being irresponsible but the current economic climate does take alot out of people. I do think what parents could do is take on less bills as much as possible to help save their mental/physical energy to put into themselves and the kids.... minimize as much as they can, if possible.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The DA is not going to charge the 10 yr old who turned himself in and charged the 14 yr old with 3rd degree murder which probably means he'll be home by 18 :francis:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The DA is not going to charge the 10 yr old who turned himself in and charged the 14 yr old with 3rd degree murder which probably means he'll be home by 18 :francis:
It looks like the girls applied the blows

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
3rd degree murder? So 5 to 20 years

nikkas going to be out by 30 committing more murders

I don't think any of these kids are murderers. They were out when they shouldn't have been and something they thought was cruel but playful resulted in someone dying. No one here in their right mind would argue that these kids set out to murder anyone.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think any of these kids are murderers. They were out when they shouldn't have been and something they thought was cruel but playful resulted in someone dying. No one here in their right mind would argue that these kids set out to murder anyone.

Beating up an old man is playful? If that's playful, they're sociopaths in the making. They will do it again.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Today's kids raise themselves..

Thats the root of the issue...

That cell phone has destroyed families...

These parents won't even sit down with their own children to see what the hell is going on in their life because the phone is more important...
This was happening before cell phones

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Beating up an old man is playful? If that's playful, they're sociopaths in the making. They will do it again.

I mean to the degree that they did not set out to murder the man. They found it to be a funny thing to do until they realized they had gone too far.

I'm simply stating that I do not believe these kids are "evil" or "murderers". They accidentally killed someone and they will have to forever live with that and there should be consequences.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Another post where nothing on the dap bar is suffice, we need to add the middle finger emoji and a few others. How did the dude die if he was not murdered, how do you explain to the family, this sounds all nice til those same people that you free continue to terrorize the community with people like you to support them, then they recruit more because you allow them to roam free. How would you feel if your parents/grandparents leave the house healthy and they die at someone hands but that is not murder?!

This guy minding his own business is dead but we got people calling in being playful, what type of mental gymnastics you have to do to absolve everyone of any wrong doing but being cruel but playful. Mannn WTF

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
What is your giving a damn yet doing nothing,worth to anyone:comeon:?

Its better to remain silent, than to announce you officially agree with white supremacy. This is an entire thread of black men coming out and admitting they agree black men should be the most incarcerated,and deserve the football numbers we recieve. Its been a humbling experience. Invest in prison stocks if you have the capital. The assimilateds are now on board with the mass incarceration and genocide of the young black male:respect:
:scust:Mods, send this "negro" to the phantom zone, please.