Phil Spencer Criticizes Sony For Forcing Customers to Double Dip On Late PC Ports

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's funny reading the "Movie games lol" crowd suddenly try to hide their pathetic clamoring for these same games to be dropped day 1 on PC as some sort of constructive criticism. I mean it's a movie game, just watch it on Youtube. Sony will do what they're doing because it's what they do.
they "Movie games lol" but looking forward to Hellblade :dwillhuh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all do this each time.

At first hall said they would NEVER release any of their games on pc.

Then y’all said it would just be their B-tier games, they would never release their big games like spiderman on PC

Then y’all said it would only be after like 3 or 4 years.

Then y’all said it would only be after 1-2 years.

Now y’all down to saying it will only be single player titles :mjcry:

So you basing your whole gaming identity for the foreseeable future on like 4-5 games????

Sony stan’s :wow:
I'll never let Sony Stan's forget this.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
it's true tho. you think everything's good but then a fukkin game just wont work. #PCProblemsRace knows this
I got a decent gaming laptop but I don’t even use it to game like that. More for work and hobbies. He just looks moist with his dyed hair.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
they "Movie games lol" but looking forward to Hellblade :dwillhuh:
Microsoft now has almost twice as many studios as Sony, got a ton of games incoming off all varieties and you mad one of them is in the movie game vein? :bryan:
Announced in 2019 and they still ain’t show any actual gameplay lol
Oh you thought what they did show this week and a year ago was just a cgi? Well well well :ufdup:
xbox just needs to make jade empire 2 and stop worrying about what playstation is doing
They are speaking out, giving a voice to all the battered house gamers who are too caught up in Trumpstation mania. He's like they should offer YOU MORE OPTIONS and you're like SHUT UP PHIL, MY HUSBAND WILL BEAT ME WHEN I GET HOME :whoa: