Phil Spencer confirms Halo will not only drop this year, but in a matter of weeks not months

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

@PS5 :mjgrin:

Dont worry lil buddy, im still gonna bump this thread in September to laugh at you like i promised :smile:

They just decided to extend the beta so that took September off the table. There was no other date and that's what they was aiming for. You wanna know how I know?

Because I am master chief :ufdup:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They just decided to extend the beta so that took September off the table. There was no other date and that's what they was aiming for. You wanna know how I know?

Because I am master chief :ufdup:

full

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Delay a game a whole year and still be missing half the content of the game brehs

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Translation, within the next 7 weeks it should be here. I'm guessing mid August? He said the reason they haven't announced the date yet is because they don't want to launch at the same time as other big named titles but really they mean battlefield and call of duty.

Battlefield lands in October, Forza Horizon drops in November, so Halo would then have to be August or September. And Phil confirms it's not September because September is "months" away.

Just remember where you heard it from first :win:
December 8
:francis: