Phil Spencer confirms Halo will not only drop this year, but in a matter of weeks not months

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're going to be a 1/3rd of the way through your warranty before Halo drops...you should humble yourself :mjlol:.
You talking like I couldn't buy 10 more today if I wanted to :hhh: you also forgot about the cloud so I don't need a system to actually play :ufdup:
So what’s op’s guess for the date then:lolbron:?
Late August early September range :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You can't Mr. Budget 4K...:mjgrin:
Tell me sir, do I not have the exact same panel as anyone with an OLED since LG is the only ones making them at the moment? Did you think you had a custom made one?

Let me ask you this, because you're clearly a sheep. 7yrs ago we didn't have 4k right? Y'all nikkaz was big on downloading Blu-Ray rips to your PS3 and you claimed the picture quality was perfect. You had big screens, you paid for whatever brand you Stan but the picture, especially because of Blu-Ray was perfect.

Now 4k out and you're like "yeah I can see it!!!"

Here's what's happening in a nutshell. 4k wasn't selling, HDR is what you're seeing today that makes your picture better than 1080p Blu-Ray. Not 4k, and there's just millions of articles explaining this to you (here's one)
How 4K and HDR Work Together to Improve Video Quality.

But here's where they get you. Smart people started asking why not put HDR on a 1080p set and be done with it?

Well sir, then nobody would need to buy a new TV. And before that angle was explored they decided to drop the prices of 4k so it plummeted quickly, Now you can get one for as low as $200 or a cool guy like yourself will pay $2000 and feel special. No, you're a dumbass. Now you're not even questioning anymore why 1080p can't get HDR. You've never once in your life asked that question. And that's the idea, that's how you remain ignorant about the truth. That's why you think your TV is better than mine like if there's different oleds? Show me how your OLED displays more colors than mine, I'll wait :popcorn:

The question you never asked, the answer is it's possible in 1080p but they don't make TV's at that resolution with HDR. Not because they can't, why do that is their angle. Here's proof...
Do you need an Ultra HD '4K' TV for HDR?

Now please, STFU about this subject because I'll make you look fukkin stupid every time. Fall the fukk back, my setup is awesome :umad:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Tell me sir, do I not have the exact same panel as anyone with an OLED since LG is the only ones making them at the moment? Did you think you had a custom made one?

Let me ask you this, because you're clearly a sheep. 7yrs ago we didn't have 4k right? Y'all nikkaz was big on downloading Blu-Ray rips to your PS3 and you claimed the picture quality was perfect. You had big screens, you paid for whatever brand you Stan but the picture, especially because of Blu-Ray was perfect.

Now 4k out and you're like "yeah I can see it!!!"

Here's what's happening in a nutshell. 4k wasn't selling, HDR is what you're seeing today that makes your picture better than 1080p Blu-Ray. Not 4k, and there's just millions of articles explaining this to you (here's one)
How 4K and HDR Work Together to Improve Video Quality.

But here's where they get you. Smart people started asking why not put HDR on a 1080p set and be done with it?

Well sir, then nobody would need to buy a new TV. And before that angle was explored they decided to drop the prices of 4k so it plummeted quickly, Now you can get one for as low as $200 or a cool guy like yourself will pay $2000 and feel special. No, you're a dumbass. Now you're not even questioning anymore why 1080p can't get HDR. You've never once in your life asked that question. And that's the idea, that's how you remain ignorant about the truth. That's why you think your TV is better than mine like if there's different oleds? Show me how your OLED displays more colors than mine, I'll wait :popcorn:

The question you never asked, the answer is it's possible in 1080p but they don't make TV's at that resolution with HDR. Not because they can't, why do that is their angle. Here's proof...
Do you need an Ultra HD '4K' TV for HDR?

Now please, STFU about this subject because I'll make you look fukkin stupid every time. Fall the fukk back, my setup is awesome :umad:

Breh, I'm not reading all of that struggle babble...if there was nothing to defend or prove you wouldn't have wrote a thesis.

:umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Breh, I'm not reading all of that struggle babble...if there was nothing to defend or prove you wouldn't have wrote a thesis.

:umad:
If I didn't drop ether you wouldn't be claiming to have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader :win:

Now if you would excuse me I have my second harvest this month to cut down :blessed:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This Lionel Hutz ass nikka got that all wrong:russ:

ARcugEYGG6W7RMw-slo3tHnZZhPp1VFLaTmaX-pECN4.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If I didn't drop ether you wouldn't be claiming to have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader :win:

Now if you would excuse me I have my second harvest this month to cut down :blessed:
Rumor has it I got over 2p in a 4x4 with runtz, no CO2, just 3 plants scrooged :francis:

Halo in September says I until October 1st arrives :hhh: