Phil Spencer confirms Halo will not only drop this year, but in a matter of weeks not months

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did you play Halo multiplayer in August, yes or no?

Will you play again this month?

December 8th is the launch date, but you will be experienced by then. You know why?

Wait for it.....

psych-shawn.gif
ya cuz your original premise of this thread was about a beta huh.you think we forgot or are stupid huh.you went all in n ignored the facts just to be wrong. even Phil would ask you what the fukk you talkin bout:laff:

n ya, i played the beta n had a good time. best multiplayer since Halo 3.:ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ya cuz your original premise of this thread was about a beta huh.you think we forgot or are stupid huh.you went all in n ignored the facts just to be wrong. even Phil would ask you what the fukk you talkin bout:laff:

n ya, i played the beta n had a good time. best multiplayer since Halo 3.:ehh:
All I said was wait for it, there's still 23 days left in the month. Somebody will be playing Halo in September. If it's not you, don't get mad at the ones who don't have to wait. I would elaborate but that would violate certain things that are out into place :shaq:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I said was wait for it, there's still 23 days left in the month. Sobody will be playing Halo in September. If it's not you, don't get mad at the ones who don't have to wait. I would elaborate but that would violate certain things that are out into place :shaq:
ya so i been a Halo insider for 4 years now, i aint missin out on shyt, if you saw my Halo post history,, youd realize halo ce passed diablo 2 as my most played game in history.(the diablo 2 remaster might change that but i digress). im currently playin mcc season 8, sorry buddy but you AINT MR EXCLUSIVE.

and for the last n final time, i got a series x too plus a series s a$$hole.

i also run a pc with a 3080ti so have fun with 60 fps n below for halo infinite.

dont take my word for it tho, look at the pc thread where i wrote down on paper.and posted with my gpu. i dont fib like you.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
ya so i been a Halo insider for 4 years now, i aint missin out on shyt, if you saw my Halo post history,, youd realize halo ce passed diablo 2 as my most played game in history.(the diablo 2 remaster might change that but i digress). im currently playin mcc season 8, sorry buddy but you AINT MR EXCLUSIVE.

and for the last n final time, i got a series x too plus a series s a$$hole.

i also run a pc with a 3080ti so have fun with 60 fps n below for halo infinite.

dont take my word for it tho, look at the pc thread where i wrote down on paper.and posted with my gpu. i dont fib like you.
You don't fib eh?

You been a Halo insider for 4yrs now? That's great squirt, I been an Xbox insider since they was giving out NFL fever to test Xbox live :therethere:
I mean since you wanna pull ranks, I beta tested for Sega during Dreamcast era as well.
I tell nikkaz all the time I really significantly contributed to NBA and NFL 2k but it's cool.

I have friends that play Halo more than me, they won't be in the early release crew either :yeshrug:So your 4yr Halo insider thing is. Well, we same team here so :tu:

I didn't ask if you had a series x (so do I) and what does you having a series s as well prove? I bought a series s too, and a thrustmaster kit and gave it to my uncle so I added another gamer to the ecosystem. If you wanted a brownie for saying you bought a series s too then where's my box of brownies at?

Finally you mention you also got a 3080i, and that I'll have fun playing Halo infinite at 60fps and below. But I was playing at 120fps in the beta while PC heads was not. So you thought buying all that made you smart? You overcompensating for a shortcoming of yours. You trying too hard. I wouldn't get all that because I would rather not INVEST in being an introverted hermit. If you have a life, you wouldn't be investing your worth in a damn GPU :laff:

"Halo 2 surpassed Diablo 2 as my most played"

- Cool guy with bytches

Historically speaking the coolest people play Diablo :hhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't fib eh?

You been a Halo insider for 4yrs now? That's great squirt, I been an Xbox insider since they was giving out NFL fever to test Xbox live :therethere:
I mean since you wanna pull ranks, I beta tested for Sega during Dreamcast era as well.
I tell nikkaz all the time I really significantly contributed to NBA and NFL 2k but it's cool.

I have friends that play Halo more than me, they won't be in the early release crew either :yeshrug:So your 4yr Halo insider thing is. Well, we same team here so :tu:

I didn't ask if you had a series x (so do I) and what does you having a series s as well prove? I bought a series s too, and a thrustmaster kit and gave it to my uncle so I added another gamer to the ecosystem. If you wanted a brownie for saying you bought a series s too then where's my box of brownies at?

Finally you mention you also got a 3080i, and that I'll have fun playing Halo infinite at 60fps and below. But I was playing at 120fps in the beta while PC heads was not. So you thought buying all that made you smart? You overcompensating for a shortcoming of yours. You trying too hard. I wouldn't get all that because I would rather not INVEST in being an introverted hermit. If you have a life, you wouldn't be investing your worth in a damn GPU :laff:

- Cool guy with bytches

oh ya, lets laugh at one of the highest selling pc games in history. enjoy your scraqps without custom lobbies.

you really are a fukkin moron huh.

but ya continue on how a 500 dollar console has more horsepower than a 1200 dolllar gpu. you must be upset still after i laughed at your claim halo infinite would drop September. its okay little one, id throw a temper tantrum too if i was completely off the mark.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't fib eh?

- Cool guy with bytches

you in in your 40s. thees no way you cant realize pc gaming still runs through Microsoft right? which mean windows, which mean direct x, which means xbox. there is no way you are this fukkin stupid, right? you cant be this out of touch right? no way are you tthis oblivious?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
oh ya, lets laugh at one of the highest selling pc games in history. enjoy your scraqps without custom lobbies.

you really are a fukkin moron huh.

but ya continue on how a 500 dollar console has more horsepower than a 1200 dolllar gpu. you must be upset still after i laughed at your claim halo infinite would drop September. its okay little one, id throw a temper tantrum too if i was completely off the mark.
You was completely off the mark when you said the bolded words. There's billions of people on this planet, everybody ain't cool my nikka. And PC statistics was never a barometer of cool. See, nerds chat about bytches while real ones chat with bytches. You pay attention to shyt like how much diablo sold. That's why you named it and stuck out your chest on some "others will like what I said, yeahhhhhh"

I'm gonna be dead serious right here. I love everybody right (pause) but I don't respect nikkaz who play Diablo. I don't look at that as a badge of honor. I would be embarrassed if a nikka I was around said "Diablo is like my 2nd most played game" I'm like "Don't ask don't tell my nikka :mjpls:"

If we was at war in the jungle, and they paired us up in 2s, the fact you play Diablo that much would weigh on me. I would doubt you're man enough to handle the situation. I'm not saying you couldn't, just saying the Diablo reference didn't help you in my eyes. I hate to break this to you but all the coolest ppl on the planet play on consoles. here's just a few known console gamers...

:russ::shaq::stopitslime::lolbron::hhh::yeshrug::takedat::troll::sadcam::gucci::dwillhuh::gladbron::pachaha::wtb::why::snoop::pacspit::deadmanny::to::sadbron::childplease::birdman::lupe::youngsabo::salute::deadrose::heh::shaq2::aicmon::umad:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You was completely off the mark when you said the bolded words. There's billions of people on this planet, everybody ain't cool my nikka. And PC statistics was never a barometer of cool. See, nerds chat about bytches while real ones chat with bytches. You pay attention to shyt like how much diablo sold. That's why you named it and stuck out your chest on some "others will like what I said, yeahhhhhh"

I'm gonna be dead serious right here. I love everybody right (pause) but I don't respect nikkaz who play Diablo. I don't look at that as a badge of honor. I would be embarrassed if a nikka I was around said "Diablo is like my 2nd most played game" I'm like "Don't ask don't tell my nikka :mjpls:"

If we was at war in the jungle, and they paired us up in 2s, the fact you play Diablo that much would weigh on me. I would doubt you're man enough to handle the situation. I'm not saying you couldn't, just saying the Diablo reference didn't help you in my eyes. I hate to break this to you but all the coolest ppl on the planet play on consoles. here's just a few known console gamers...

:russ::shaq::stopitslime::lolbron::hhh::yeshrug::takedat::troll::sadcam::gucci::dwillhuh::gladbron::pachaha::wtb::why::snoop::pacspit::deadmanny::to::sadbron::childplease::birdman::lupe::youngsabo::salute::deadrose::heh::shaq2::aicmon::umad:
anyway, i still live with my girl while havin a 3080ti while you faq spaz. ypu are in your 40s, yet console warring with somebody 2 decades younger than you. just enjoy your xbox Craig.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
anyway, i still live with my girl while havin a 3080ti while you faq spaz. ypu are in your 40s, yet console warring with somebody 2 decades younger than you. just enjoy your xbox Craig.
First off I'm in my 60s

You claiming 20s when you close to 30 tho, and I don't war with people decades younger than me. This is not a war, I only destroy and rebuild. See, you said "I live with my girl and I have a 3080"

Well maybe if you didn't spend on that you could start your sentence like this...

"My girl lives with me"

Because if you owned anything you would word it that way. Now, kid with a 3080. Why would you think you have more of a right to post here about anything? You think because you 20 something that you're entitled, that your dumbass opinions matter more? You think when you reach 40 you won't be online anymore? You about to be 30 in your shortys house, where you think you gonna be in 12/13yrs my nikka? Posting on www.40yroldgamer.com? I came to Sohh for the hip-hop, stayed because of the relationships I've developed over the 18yrs I been a member of this community. So if you wanna play and talk in my house, the house that I helped build aka The Lions Den? Then you better recognize fool :ufdup:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First off I'm in my 60s

You claiming 20s when you close to 30 tho, and I don't war with people decades younger than me. This is not a war, I only destroy and rebuild. See, you said "I live with my girl and I have a 3080"

Well maybe if you didn't spend on that you could start your sentence like this...

"My girl lives with me"

Because if you owned anything you would word it that way. Now, kid with a 3080. Why would you think you have more of a right to post here about anything? You think because you 20 something that you're entitled, that your dumbass opinions matter more? You think when you reach 40 you won't be online anymore? You about to be 30 in your shortys house, where you think you gonna be in 12/13yrs my nikka? Posting on www.40yroldgamer.com? I came to Sohh for the hip-hop, stayed because of the relationships I've developed over the 18yrs I been a member of this community. So if you wanna play and talk in my house, the house that I helped build aka The Lions Den? Then you better recognize fool :ufdup:
Thats 3080Ti to you Courtney, not 3080:birdman:

you tryin to fanboy Microsoft while im tryin to explain im playin on a damn Microsoft system so what the hell you arguing about. You blabberin in circles