Phil Spencer confirms Halo will not only drop this year, but in a matter of weeks not months

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
"He said they are looking to provide more clarity as to when Halo Infinite will launch during the summer"

Dude just completely ignored the first half of the sentence.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
VOXrDYD.png

:laff: :laff: :laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This nikka consistently makes the dumbest threads on this forum.
People usually get educated here, and you're next up to bat...
Yall remember when this nikka tried to defend not having a 4k TV by claiming that the human eye couldn't tell the difference between 4k and 1080p?

Breh really tried to excuse being broke by claiming that 4k was just a marketing scam he was too smart to fall for.

:russ:
VIDEO: Why You Can’t See 4K, Why 8K Is Nearly Pointless & Why Refresh Rate Is All That Counts

Now sir, I don't give a fukk if you prefer ignorance but I'm gonna need you to shut all the way the fukk up because you're clearly a follower aka a stupid muthafukka :hubie:
:pachaha:
Shameless posting :hhh:
Only if you put context to it :sas2:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Scratching at anything because Xbox ain't shyt:mjlol:.

They would have announced a solid date during E3 if there was really something concrete. Instead Phil is offering up platitudes:mjlol:.

Wouldn't be surprised if this shyt gets delayed again.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
His answer reads like Call of Duty avoidance. Call of Duty is usually announced by now and it seems it might be coming in hot. They don't want to set a date and then want to move it by being too close to COD.
My how the times have changed, it was once I time where call of duty would be concerned about Halo

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Imagine your triple A exclusive having to tip-toe around a multi-plat franchise to keep from getting overshadowed.

#StruggleBox

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine your triple A exclusive having to tip-toe around a multi-plat franchise to keep from getting overshadowed.

#StruggleBox
They kind of painted themselves into a corner with this release. They either gotta release it in October with battlefield or they gotta release it in November with Forza and call of duty.

or release it in December and AAA games don’t typically release that late in the year for obvious reasons.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
They kind of painted themselves into a corner with this release. They either gotta release it in October with battlefield or they gotta release it in November with Forza and call of duty.

or release it in December and AAA games don’t typically release that late in the year for obvious reasons.

Everything would have been all good if they didn't have to "push it back" from its original release :sas2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ladies, let me give you the low down :mj:
My how the times have changed, it was once I time where call of duty would be concerned about Halo

#StruggleBox
It's not about getting overshadowed :stop:
As a gamer I would rather it not be released at the same time. They cater to us, you sir sound like a gamer who doesn't have a first party fps to juggle this fall. Look at these fukkin guys coli :smugdraper:

You know, there's another month you didn't mention that could possibly see a release date :whistle:
Everything would have been all good if they didn't have to "push it back" from its original release :sas2:
Name 3 AAA Sony exclusives that didn't get pushed back. While you struggle to do that Horizon Forbidden Fungameplay will be a 2022 title :therethere:
Horizon Forbidden West release date, PS5 exclusivity, trailer, and everything we know so far | GamesRadar+
Guerilla revealed the broad release window in a follow-up dev diary, but we don't have a day or even a month to plan for just yet
It's about to be July my nikkaz, we know Halo is down to the weeks while this game nikkaz being maaaaaad vague son, mad vague like uFURIOUSLY vague. Which is a damn shame because all these kids out here having hopes n shyt hoping this Christmas won't be a dud because there's no Halo, there's no gamepass, and the only horizon, over the horizon is Forza Horizon coming this year 2021 in gamepass for the double whammy.

We double whammying y'all nikkaz :hhh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Ladies, let me give you the low down :mj:

It's not about getting overshadowed :stop:
As a gamer I would rather it not be released at the same time. They cater to us, you sir sound like a gamer who doesn't have a first party fps to juggle this fall. Look at these fukkin guys coli :smugdraper:

You know, there's another month you didn't mention that could possibly see a release date :whistle:

Name 3 AAA Sony exclusives that didn't get pushed back. While you struggle to do that Horizon Forbidden Fungameplay will be a 2022 title :therethere:
Horizon Forbidden West release date, PS5 exclusivity, trailer, and everything we know so far | GamesRadar+

It's about to be July my nikkaz, we know Halo is down to the weeks while this game nikkaz being maaaaaad vague son, mad vague like uFURIOUSLY vague. Which is a damn shame because all these kids out here having hopes n shyt hoping this Christmas won't be a dud because there's no Halo, there's no gamepass, and the only horizon, over the horizon is Forza Horizon coming this year 2021 in gamepass for the double whammy.

We double whammying y'all nikkaz :hhh:

You're going to be a 1/3rd of the way through your warranty before Halo drops...you should humble yourself :mjlol:.