Phil Spencer begging and pleading for Activision deal to get passed? :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Where's the evidence that Xbox can deliver great games?

Everything about MS right now reminds me of DC movies and how they're trying to catch up to years of successful Marvel/Disney movies all at once, when Marvel/Disney went through over a decade of trial and error to create the pipeline they have today where they can release great content at a fast pace.

Honestly, I think its inevitable, and Phil would probably want to consolidate a lot of these studios since there's so many to manage now.

I honestly doubt microsoft touch Acitvision at all. Its a way bigger entity which generates a lot more money than say their own studios or zenimax and they don’t even get involved with those.

Activision will continue on, business as usual as long as COD keeps bringing in money

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Looks like Microsofts double-speak are gonna come back to haunt them :francis:

@CoolinInTheCut @Rekkapryde

Suits not being on the same page. What else is new

and now their stupidity is gonna drag out the acquisition longer.

The receipts on the doubletalk being exposed got them looking goofy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

And stans really think they are gonna be able to pull a fast one on the FTC :wow:

“After the contract is up they are gonna make them exclusive watch :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Looks like they may fukk around and claim elders scrolls is also gonna be multiplatform :lolbron:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah, get that nikka Phil the fukk outta here!
4bldwvysboz71.gif

Get MSFT and their no games havin ass, the fukk outta here!
HZQO0p.gif

Get XBOX the fukk outta here!
4bldwvysboz71.gif
Okay Gary :beli:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So the reason Microsoft is so against exclusives is that they don't want to seem like an anti-competition monopoly in gaming to get this deal done????

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So the reason Microsoft is so against exclusives is that they don't want to seem like an anti-competition monopoly in gaming to get this deal done????

You should know everything that microsoft says isn’t to be “a nice guy” its always a direct and carefully worded pr statement to a particular group, in this case that “when everyone plays we all win” was just something to prep regulators for.

They want to make it seem like they are against exclusives when they damn well aren’t as we can see.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Looks like they may fukk around and claim elders scrolls is also gonna be multiplatform :lolbron:

Minecraft is a bad example, as early on they were trying to strangle out the Java edition for the Windows Store version, which meant no OGL platform support, eventually locking out every other non-MS platform. Community blowback was hard, because mods were going to be rendered useless. The mod scene is a pillar for Minecraft and MS was willing to throw that all away to force you to get it through the Windows Store because they want to monetize skins and other nonsense ("curated" mods).