Phil Spencer begging and pleading for Activision deal to get passed? :hhh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The entire argument basis doesn't make any sense. Microsoft is putting these titles on more platforms than ever before. This is all political nonsense. On the other hand, Starfield is supposed to be two times bigger than any Bethesda game ever made @Rekkapryde

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How?

They're already on every platform :dwillhuh:
They aren’t.

WOW is not on consoles. Phil just confirmed it’s coming.

Activision games are not available through streaming services. Under microsoft you will be able to play every COD game without even owning a console.

Also the low cost of gamepass makes games reach more people than they would otherwise.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The entire argument basis doesn't make any sense. Microsoft is putting these titles on more platforms than ever before. This is all political nonsense. On the other hand, Starfield is supposed to be two times bigger than any Bethesda game ever made @Rekkapryde

I get the game being bigger. Like I said, my only concern is if they were too ambitious with the scope of the number of planets.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, get that nikka Phil the fukk outta here!
4bldwvysboz71.gif

Get MSFT and their no games havin ass, the fukk outta here!
HZQO0p.gif

Get XBOX the fukk outta here!
4bldwvysboz71.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They aren’t.

WOW is not on consoles. Phil just confirmed it’s coming.

Activision games are not available through streaming services. Under microsoft you will be able to play every COD game without even owning a console.

Also the low cost of gamepass makes games reach more people than they would otherwise.

Forgot about WoW. I don't see it catching on with Consoles as much, but I do like the option. Got a grown ass coworker still into that shyt HEAVY a couple of nights a week. shyt is mind boggling.

I need to go ahead and do more years of GP for the low before MS closes that loop. No way the price doesn't go up once these games start coming out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Forgot about WoW. I don't see it catching on with Consoles as much, but I do like the option. Got a grown ass coworker still into that shyt HEAVY a couple of nights a week. shyt is mind boggling.

I need to go ahead and do more years of GP for the low before MS closes that loop. No way the price doesn't go up once these games start coming out.
It ain’t about what you see catching on.

Point is. The games will reach more people. Hitman was on “everything” but coming to gamepass increased its reach and profit way more than the devs themselves even estimated.

Cost is the biggest barrier to gaming. Microsoft reducing up front cost automatically increases the reach of the games.

This is what Phil said in the article. Don’t know why y’all wanna deny that point too :smh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It ain’t about what you see catching on.

Point is. The games will reach more people. Hitman was on “everything” but coming to gamepass increased its reach and profit way more than the devs themselves even estimated.

Cost is the biggest barrier to gaming. Microsoft reducing up front cost automatically increases the reach of the games.

This is what Phil said in the article. Don’t know why y’all wanna deny that point too :smh:

I'm sure it may be profitable and helpful to the devs, but MS spending all these billions and will want a return on investment sooner than later. GP already ain't profitable (they've alluded to this countless times). They need to get those subscriptions up to make this make sense. If Call of Duty was allowed to be on XBox/Gamepass only, that would have helped. But as you see, these other countries are not going to allow them to monopolize like that. :yeshrug:

The deal will go through eventually but it will be under strict conditions that MS not make CoD exclusive to Xbox Platforms. One way to get around this is eventually put Gamepass on other platforms (which is the ultimate goal of MS).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm sure it may be profitable and helpful to the devs, but They're spending all these billions and will want a return on investment sooner than later. GP already ain't profitable (they've alluded to this countless times). They need to get those subscriptions up to make this make sense. If Call of Duty was allowed to be on XBox/Gamepass only, that would have helped. But as you see, these other countries are not going to allow them to monopolize like that. :yeshrug:

Not only that but it might have to be negotiated that they still release on PS Plus+

This deal is gonna be so neutered once its done it won’t even be worth the asking price anyway

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not only that but it might have to be negotiated that they still release on PS Plus+

This deal is gonna be so neutered once its done it won’t even be worth the asking price anyway
Xbox stans just be on some broke boi shyt. Couldn't believe I saw a nikka on here say "Can't wait till Vanguard drops on Gamepass :wow: "... This was said in July 2022 for crying out loud. Like you could've been bought the shyt for damn near half off by then.