Phil spencer answers and shuts down sony stans burning questions and concerns

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, what he said was that games that were already released for playstation will continue to be supported, and he gave examples of games like mine craft, fallout 76, ESO, having parity across consoles. Then he talked about future titles being exclusive, and gave PC and cloud as examples of how some games won't be exclusive. The only example he gave of a microsoft game going to playstation was mine craft.
He literally said its a case by case basis and they wouldn't pull games that are on other platforms and would continue to support them. There will be exclusives in the future but its a case by case basis on exclusivity. You said ALL games are going to be exclusive, when he literally says again its a case by case basis. If you feel like that's a lie that's fine. But there is no evidence really lead you to that conclusion, besides it just being how you feel... plus it doesn't even make sense in their overall goal.

But I'm not here to change how you feel, the man literally said it'll be case by case... Meaning not all of the Ip's are going to be exclusive. Which is the opposite of what you are saying.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He literally said its a case by case basis and they wouldn't pull games that are on other platforms and would continue to support them. There will be exclusives in the future but its a case by case basis on exclusivity. You said ALL games are going to be exclusive, when he literally says again its a case by case basis. If you feel like that's a lie that's fine. But there is no evidence really lead you to that conclusion, besides it just being how you feel... plus it doesn't even make sense in their overall goal.

But I'm not here to change how you feel, the man literally said it'll be case by case... Meaning not all of the Ip's are going to be exclusive. Which is the opposite of what you are saying.
You're doing mental gymnastics breh, he literally clarified what he meant by "Case by case" by bring up that microsoft has been fair with games that were already out, dude literally gave examples. He then went on to talk about the importance of exclusives.

There's a reason the only game they're willing to name is call of duty, for a limited time, and only to use as a bargaining chip to convince Sony to sign off on microsoft starting a monopoly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's a reason the only game they're willing to name is call of duty, for a limited time, and only to use as a bargaining chip to convince Sony to sign off on microsoft starting a monopoly.
Cause that’s the only game Sony or anyone is complaining about. Nobody talking about a “monopoly” but you.

The fight is about COD period.