Pfizer gang we got a problem study says Moderna more effective against delta variant

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why you talking so tough over a vaccine :heh:

I'm not the one who wandered in here negging over someone else's conversation and then started making threats. :mjlol:

Sorry that you see just a matter-of-fact description of your behavior as "talking tough".

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm not the one who wandered in here negging over someone else's conversation and then started making threats. :mjlol:

Sorry that you see just a matter-of-fact description of your behavior as "talking tough".
You think I’m p*ssy?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
it is what it is, breh.
i got the Pfizer shots and may need a booster so that i can maintain peace of mind
and a healthy body. the game done changed in the blink of an eye and now everyone
is big mad for one reason or another.

honestly, besides the bare minimum human contact and the degradation of my verbal
skills due to prolonged periods of time without speaking not much has changed for the kid.
i still wear a helmet everywhere i go.
i still put my doo-rag on one leg at a time.
i still burn my trash in the sink.
now i gotta get a booster shot.

aint nothing but a thing...
This breh on another level :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Pfizer boys like me take the L? :mjcry:
full

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don't even know you but you sure do whine and deflect a lot. :mjlol:

If you want to be an anti-vaxx idiot at least keep it to yourself. I struggle to see what you're getting out of this conversation.
Rhakim, I think you overvalue your opinion on shyt that literally nobody can definitively know 100% about out of fear that you’re wrong and you’re actually trying to convince yourself you’ve made the right decision, even though it is obviously clear that there is no actual way for anyone to know without substantial proof. And I swear I never read what you posted and was just trolling you, enjoy the rest of you afternoon, pls.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rhakim, I think you overvalue your opinion on shyt that literally nobody can definitively know 100% about out of fear that you’re wrong and you’re actually trying to convince yourself you’ve made the right decision, even though it is obviously clear that there is no actual way for anyone to know without substantial proof. And I swear I never read what you posted and was just trolling you, enjoy the rest of you afternoon, pls.

Breh, if you read jack shyt you'd realize that no informed person is "worried" they made the wrong decision by getting vaccinated. :comeon: