Pfizer gang we got a problem study says Moderna more effective against delta variant

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russell:

Your shyt gets old dr phil. Change it up a bit
Posting smilies like a bytch should get old but you corny cac lite dudes stay doing it. Again y'all should take a look at,yourself. Don't be mad at me you got emotions like a bytch. You claim something and do the same shyt. Its nothing to change up. You're a bytch but on this one I was literally sayng both of y'all should be more understanding but you got in your feelings.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ya know, u remind me of me when i was a youngin who just discoverd the internet and messageboards. I used to always rage post on shyt i didnt like. Literally thats all u do on here :pachaha:

Grow up
More cac terminology Smfh. Me using a few curse words to describe you and your actions isn't rage posting. Like c00n, cac, and everything else on here you lames overuse words. Nah that's not all I do on here or else my reps would look like yours. You perosnally say a lot of,stupid shyt so I post on it. When you say shyt I agree with I dap it or post on it too. You got bytch energy so you think someone against you becasue you need haters or some shyt. You should take your own advice and grow up

Edit: didn't even see you changed my post a few post ago. Lol more signs you got that I hang with all white boys humor. That shyt is what they do not regular non cac influenced blacks do.