Pfizer gang we got a problem study says Moderna more effective against delta variant

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Half Pfizer half Moderna gang :takedat:

thriller-michael-jackson.gif
How you do dat? :dwillhuh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:
Get even MORE shots brehs....dont worry the next one is THE LAST one tho..... We promise:pachaha:

How old are you that you talk about a booster shot like it's some crazy new thing? :dwillhuh:

Kids get all sorts of 3rd and 4th boosters for shots. Folk who get the flu shot get a new one every flu season. And every time I travel there's always one or more shots that have expired that I have to re-up - usually a typhoid booster or a tetanus booster and at least one time I needed a hepatitis booster.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How old are you that you talk about a booster shot like it's some crazy new thing?

Kids get all sorts of 3rd and 4th boosters for shots. Folk who get the flu shot get a new one every flu season. And every time I travel there's always one or more shots that have expired that I have to re-up - usually a typhoid booster or a tetanus booster and at least one time I needed a hepatitis booster.

@Wandissimo negging me for posting common-sense information about vaccines that wasn't even directed at him. :dwillhuh:

anti-vaxx idiots in shambles. :mjlol:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Thanks for posting that shyt.
He’s someone who worked on the moderna vaccine. Very knowledgeable. A good follow as he rebukes a lot of the poorly ran studies and misleading data provided by some of these studies getting all the headlines. Lots of virologists pushing back against these sort of claims like this thread title suggests

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
@Wandissimo negging me for posting common-sense information about vaccines that wasn't even directed at him. :dwillhuh:

anti-vaxx idiots in shambles. :mjlol:
I literally negged you just because; I never even read the shyt you posted ITT :mjlol:

EDIT: And now I got to put a root on you