Pfizer gang we got a problem study says Moderna more effective against delta variant

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you got the first of each one but not the second of either.

play yourself, brehs...

That's not how that works at all.

They basically have the same shyt, and its completely fine to mix and match. Ie Pfizer then moderna or moderna then Pfizer.

The person administering the shot should be educating you on any side effects, when and how to follow up. If you've gotten the jab and they didn't tell you that you can mix and match, what side effects to look out for, how soon you need the second dose and when the vaccine is fully active then you have every right to be skeptical.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lies, you'd be dead if you did
No you wouldn't. :russ:

There was one woman that a nurse accidentally gave 6 shots worth of vaccine to instead of just one. All it does is slightly increase the possibility of a negative reaction if there was going to be a negative reaction. For a normal person it's no big deal.

I know you trolling but im seriously wondering... could we just go get another shot real quick if we wanted to?

@Rhakim @LeVraiPapi

I got Pfizer. If I wanted to go get Moderna too, is that an issue?
In terms of medically, if you got Moderna too that wouldn't be a negative. It would almost certainly improve your immunity substantially, especially if there's been a 3-4 month gap since your last shot. There was some study that gave signs that even switching vaccines in the 1st/2nd shots would provide the highest immunity level.

Only issue is one of ethics - if everyone starts getting a 3rd/4th shot while a lot of people around the world don't have any, it's a bit unfair and could cause the pandemic to drag out even longer due to the remaining reservoir of unvaccinated people.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Israel been trying to warn us

E8OJ4XoWEAsAXvD
Can someone explain this graphic to me? Is this saying that the longer it has been since your second shot the more susceptible you are to infection?

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
There's a different article posting conflicting information every day but these dudes be in these threads still confident as fukk that everything is okay with these vaccines. What is it going to take for people to at least start scratching their heads about what's going on?
Start?

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
it is what it is, breh.
i got the Pfizer shots and may need a booster so that i can maintain peace of mind
and a healthy body. the game done changed in the blink of an eye and now everyone
is big mad for one reason or another.

honestly, besides the bare minimum human contact and the degradation of my verbal
skills due to prolonged periods of time without speaking not much has changed for the kid.
i still wear a helmet everywhere i go.
i still put my doo-rag on one leg at a time.
i still burn my trash in the sink.
now i gotta get a booster shot.

aint nothing but a thing...
You retired from that bridge action :mjgrin:

Daps
No you wouldn't. :russ:

There was one woman that a nurse accidentally gave 6 shots worth of vaccine to instead of just one. All it does is slightly increase the possibility of a negative reaction if there was going to be a negative reaction. For a normal person it's no big deal.

In terms of medically, if you got Moderna too that wouldn't be a negative. It would almost certainly improve your immunity substantially, especially if there's been a 3-4 month gap since your last shot. There was some study that gave signs that even switching vaccines in the 1st/2nd shots would provide the highest immunity level.

Only issue is one of ethics - if everyone starts getting a 3rd/4th shot while a lot of people around the world don't have any, it's a bit unfair and could cause the pandemic to drag out even longer due to the remaining reservoir of unvaccinated people.

:camby:

I'm not thinking about these antivaxx fools. These folks better be glad I don't have more time on my hands to go get a shot every 2 weeks. There would be a vaccine shortage in my area just from me coming in every couple weeks with a disguise on to get another shot.

I'm trying to get that Doctor Manhattan upgrade :banderas:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Can someone explain this graphic to me? Is this saying that the longer it has been since your second shot the more susceptible you are to infection?
Based on the graphs it looks like it's saying a couple of things.

The efficacy of the vaccine wanes over time with regard to catching Covid or have a symptomatic case, which is why they're suggesting a booster shot. This is in the First two groups.

Also that it's still very effective at keeping you out of the hospital or a severe infection no matter when you took it. That's in the second two groups.