Pfizer gang we got a problem study says Moderna more effective against delta variant

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Less than 4% of the entire world has tested positive for covid. Yet it's a pandemic.

epidemic
/ɛpɪˈdɛmɪk/

noun
a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time.
'a flu epidemic'
synonyms: outbreak, plague, scourge, infestation, widespread illness/disease, pandemic, epizootic, recrudescence, boutade

-

pandemic
/panˈdɛmɪk/

adjective
(of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.
synonyms: widespread, prevalent, pervasive, rife, rampant, epidemic, universal, global

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trey-tre.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i would post the literal definition of vaccine (dictionary and CDC) but the brehs bragging about being vaccinated will just disregard it. a breh dropped a gem in this thread and it was overlooked, these shots are treatments and I have nothing against ppl choosing to get them but dont brag like you're better because you did :hubie:

i'll get the treatment too when the FDA says they're good to go, supposedly next month but who knows
Why do you put your trust in the FDA?

You know how much unhealthy shyt the GDA actually APPROVES.?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
they didn't check long term nor did they check long covid during the stage III trials.

those trials stopped when the infection count confidence threshold was reached.

or is "long covid" (in your opinion) not "serious"

NB. chronic vs. acute illness ...

no one is talking long term. we are talking catching covid and being hospitalized/seriously ill.

Obviously no one can tell anything with this virus long term since its only been known for a little over a year :comeon:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
shyt looking rough for the Pfizer Papi :lupe:

Good thing I bought 3 dozen N95 masks, I got moves to make :wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Ur a fukking weirdo. I specifically not talking about long term covid but here u are moving goal losts. Thread has nothing to do with anything u ranting about

This is about the vaccine protecting u against life threatening issues moron. Learn to stay on topic and read.

I swear retards like u make it hard to have casual convos on the coli.

Plus how u gonna compare long term anything with vaccinated folks when the vaccine was barely available this year retard?

I swear i cant with u antivaxxers :snoop:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ur a fukking weirdo. I specifically not talking about long term covid but here u are moving goal posts and sending negs cuz u cant hold down a convo.

This is about the vaccine protecting u against life threatening issues moron. Learn to stay on topic and read.

I swear retards like u make it hard to have casual convos on the coli.

Plus how u gonna compare long term anything with vaccinated folks when the vaccine was barely available this year retard?

I swear i cant with u antivaxxers :snoop:
Funny you criticize dude on why you can't have a casual convo and turn around and do the same sucker shyt. You're right that's why you can't have these convos on here because cats on both sides be way more combative than you see IRL. Both sides of extreme dudes need to do like new edition and cool it now. Black people as a whole aren't calling folks anti Vaxx for not taking this vaccine. That's that white people terminology y'all culturally appropriated lol.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Funny you criticize dude on why you can't have a casual convo and turn around and do the same sucker shyt. You're right that's why you can't have these convos on here because cats on both sides be way more combative than you see IRL. Both sides of extreme dudes need to do like new edition and cool it now. Black people as a whole aren't calling folks anti Vaxx for not taking this vaccine. That's that white people terminology y'all culturally appropriated lol.

My convo was casual until he negged me wirh irrelevant shyt. Put your pom poms down and dont worry about other nikkas

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My convo was casual until he negged me wirh irrelevant shyt. Put your pom poms down and dont worry about other nikkas
Look at you turning whole bytch out here. How can I have Pom poms on when I said both you dudes wrong? Get out your feelings like a bytch fam. You got too much hoe energy because I'm not on other side and if you read the fukking post instead of skimming you'd see that.