Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
full
:russ:
So you're expecting people to be accountable for what their ancestors did? :comeon: Should I be mad at the OP for his irresponsible absent father?
Aren't black people held accountable for what other (unrelated)black people do?? :sas3:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hold up as a Giants fan...i'm gonna defend my boy Eli here...first of all Pullen murdered someone without provocation which caused the mob in the first place

"Joe Pullen, a tenant farmer, disputed a debt owed to his landlord W. T. Saunders.[Note 1] Pullen shot and killed Saunders and then, after collecting an additional firearm and ammunition, fled into the countryside. A mob[Note 2] formed and pursued Pullen, intending to capture him. Pullen managed to kill and wound several members of the mob before he was himself killed. The details surrounding the nature of the disagreement, who fired first, the size of the mob and the particulars of the manhunt, vary significantly."

Edit...oh wait hold up

"Nick Salvatore's account from interviewing people who previously lived in Drew says Pullen was a sharecropper who had a dispute with Sanders over the amount owed on settlement day and refused to give permission for Pullen to leave. Some say Sanders shot Pullen first, but Pullen got a .38 revolver and shot and killed Sanders."

ok we don't really know the exact circumstances whether Pullen was using self defense or committed a cold blooded murder...but come on breh's Archie Manning was born in 1949 and Peyton and Eli in like the 70's and 80's lmao
I agree with your last sentence but back in the day they always made the black man seem like he provoked what occurred to him, this is why MLK's nonviolent approach worked so well, it gains the sympathy of the masses when they see injustices occurring for no reason

but lets be real here, there's just a fukkton of "fukk cacs" threads being made lately due to the injustices that are occurring all the time and most recently in ferguson

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Dat irony

Racism always gets passed down. That's why it's still around. But that doesn't mean that the Manning brothers are default fukking racists. This doesn't mean they think that type of shyt is okay or they go around lynching people on the DL, if it really is true.

You're a moron if you crucify someone for something their ancestors did, instead of just their own actions/attitude :camby:
seriously. the guy in question died more than 50 years before peyton was even born. what the fukk does peyton have to do with anything? has peyton exhibited any racist traits? if yes, air those out. if no, what does he have to do with anything some guy in his family tree did half a century earlier

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
seriously. the guy in question died more than 50 years before peyton was even born. what the fukk does peyton have to do with anything? has peyton exhibited any racist traits? if yes, air those out. if no, what does he have to do with anything some guy in his family tree did half a century earlier

33lcxlj.png
33lcxlj.png
33lcxlj.png

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Hold up as a Giants fan...i'm gonna defend my boy Eli here...first of all Pullen murdered someone without provocation which caused the mob in the first place

"Joe Pullen, a tenant farmer, disputed a debt owed to his landlord W. T. Saunders.[Note 1] Pullen shot and killed Saunders and then, after collecting an additional firearm and ammunition, fled into the countryside. A mob[Note 2] formed and pursued Pullen, intending to capture him. Pullen managed to kill and wound several members of the mob before he was himself killed. The details surrounding the nature of the disagreement, who fired first, the size of the mob and the particulars of the manhunt, vary significantly."

Edit...oh wait hold up

"Nick Salvatore's account from interviewing people who previously lived in Drew says Pullen was a sharecropper who had a dispute with Sanders over the amount owed on settlement day and refused to give permission for Pullen to leave. Some say Sanders shot Pullen first, but Pullen got a .38 revolver and shot and killed Sanders."

ok we don't really know the exact circumstances whether Pullen was using self defense or committed a cold blooded murder...but come on breh's Archie Manning was born in 1949 and Peyton and Eli in like the 70's and 80's lmao
You really trying to accuse a black man and excuse a lynch mob on some greedo shyt? :dwillhuh:

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
lmao this

So fuking stupid

My ancestors owned/sold slaves to, I also have ancestors that were slaves. I'm not taking the blame for shyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
the logic is laughable. should some innocent kid be shamed because his dad was some cocksucker who shot someone during an armed robbery? whats the cutoff to this family member shaming system?
fukkin EVERYONE from mississippi has a racist old grandfather...it was two generations ago

This is the fakest thread in coli history

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Literally every human on earth descended from fukking neanderthals that would kill and eat each other for the fukk of it and throw newborn babies into volcanos as a sacrifice to Baal :skip:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
the logic is laughable. should some innocent kid be shamed because his dad was some cocksucker who shot someone during an armed robbery? whats the cutoff to this family member shaming system?

Yeah. I'm so glad that people don't get treated unfairly because of what some other unrelated people did.

6ahKKEZ.gif