Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
We as a people and society should ostracize those who descended from lynch mob participants. Not all whites participated in shyt like this. Stop minimalizing this shyt and acting like its nothing.

Most of them did. And the few that didn't sat around and allowed it to happen, which is almost as bad. I don't know what you want here, for Peyton and Eli to make some fake apology for what their ancestor did?

Your energy should be focused on more relevant things, like how to combat white supremacy in the present day.

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
John Manning was spoken of as "Buck Swamp" John Manning. He was a
veteran of the War of 1812, serving under Capt. Elisha Bethea from
June 29, toSept. 29, 1812, receiving pay for this time. This makes
all of his descendants eligible for Daughters of 1812, or the Sons of
1812. He became a wealthy andprosperous planter, and owned all the
land which now comprises the town of Latta, South Carolina. At the
time of his death, John's personal property was appraised for
$4,747.80, although he had previously sold several plantations,
probably to give to his sons who had gone West.
It has been said that Robert E.Lee with Rev. Eli Holland, visited
Lee's kin in Marion County, S. C. and nearHomerville, Ga. when he
came South inspecting Fort Pulaski and other forts. In Robert E.
Lee's immediate family there are may Letitia Lees. John Manning Sr.'s
wife was Letitia Lee, what relation is not known, but it is certain
theywere kin.
Both John Manning and Letitia were buried on his plantation near
Latta, South Carolina.
Elisha MANNING b: 17 Oct 1803

:sas2:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Most of them did. And the few that didn't sat around and allowed it to happen, which is almost as bad. I don't know what you want here, for Peyton and Eli to make some fake apology for what their ancestor did?

Your energy should be focused on more relevant things, like how to combat white supremacy in the present day.
i dig. im just saying, knowledge is power. I found this info, and didnt want it to just be swept under the rug like they love to do. i just wanted people to be aware.

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
Peyton Manning's great-grandfather, Richard Elam Manning, is believed to have served for the 36th Mississippi Infantry of the Confederate Army during the Civil War.

Richard Elam's grandfather is John Manning :sas:

Archibald Elisha Manning Sr. is the son of Richard Elam Manning. SR had a son, Archibald Elisha the 2nd who died but before he did he fathered Archibald Manning the 3rd.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
We as a people and society should ostracize those who descended from lynch mob participants. Not all whites participated in shyt like this. Stop minimalizing this shyt and acting like its nothing.

So we gone act like there are whole white families where no one on their family tree wasn't in a lynch mob?

That's what we gone act like?

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
i dig. im just saying, knowledge is power. I found this info, and didnt want it to just be swept under the rug like they love to do. i just wanted people to be aware.

:salute: What's funny is I was going in on the Manning family in another thread and randomly stumbled on this.

At some point the Manning family split between John Manning and Richard Irvine Manning(SC Governor) who gave birth to John Lawrence Manning. This guy is one of the most notorious slave owners in SC. If you are black and have family from that way, they were most likely on his plantation. He ended up in Louisiana, where the descendants of Peyton Manning have been bouncing back in forth for the past 100 years between there and Mississippi. Oh they are related. I just hadn't found the connection. In looking for my family ancestry I stumbled upon this information. Small fukking world :whoo:

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So we gone act like there are whole white families where no one on their family tree wasn't in a lynch mob?

That's what we gone act like?
So German's aint still paying for what they did to the Jew's? Them fukks should be held accountable, and have to wear that badge of shame. Their predecessor cannot be charged with a crime, but they should have to know that WE know their true history.

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
So German's aint still paying for what they did to the Jew's? Them fukks should be held accountable, and have to wear that badge of shame. Their predecessor cannot be charged with a crime, but they should have to know that WE know their true history.

Jews never forget and never stop holding people accountable. They putting liens on the homes of family members.

Black people ""they ain't all bad", "my best friend jimmy let me stay at his house once" :mjlol: pathetic

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So you don't think this affected their upbringing, and was discussed?

Long story short, fukk you and and your bytch ass for ignoring people's racist pasts. Your an idiot if you believe that racism didnt travel through generations.
Dat irony

Racism always gets passed down. That's why it's still around. But that doesn't mean that the Manning brothers are default fukking racists. This doesn't mean they think that type of shyt is okay or they go around lynching people on the DL, if it really is true.

You're a moron if you crucify someone for something their ancestors did, instead of just their own actions/attitude :camby:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
BwDmEExIgAA5WSO.jpg:large