Petition to Remove Illadope as Mod

What should they do to that fakkit?

• Total voters

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
this nikka got banned for pretending to be a villain while the real villain is walkin away unscathed :krs:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
CAPE ON? HAHAHHA. I don't give a fukk about you, who is mod here, or any of that crying. All I see is a bunch of whiny, crybaby ass nyggas. That's pathetic no matter what. If you got your phone erased, tough luck. Smarten the fukk up. I didn't even know about this goofy shyt until like 30 minutes ago:russ:

Don't complain to me. Complain to who counts on the matter. It's comedy to me in general. If you got erased, you're stupid. If you didn't, you'll live and just laugh at the madness like I am.

:rudy::ufdup: Sickening. Its like the movies where a man suddenly reveals that he was a demon the whole time. What demonic trash you've become in defense of a demoniic poster who has done a demonic thing. Good riddance.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't regularly post in the Arcadium - accidentally clicked the forum. But after reading R=G's and illadopes posts in this thread, they definitely should be stripped of modship. Their immaturity and general bytchassness are in full display.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I never had a issue with Exo in the old place
He was a fair dude as long as you were not a troll

I say give that man the keys again