Petition to Remove Illadope as Mod

What should they do to that fakkit?

• Total voters

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I never had a issue with Exo in the old place
He was a fair dude as long as you were not a troll

I say give that man the keys again
just took a bar down, I expect ridge and other witnesses to kick you while youre down :whew:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:rudy::ufdup: Sickening. Its like the movies where a man suddenly reveals that he was a demon the whole time. What demonic trash you've become in defense of a demoniic poster who has done a demonic thing. Good riddance.

Perfect analogy breh. The whole time I was just looking at his post like :ohmy: is this guy really saying this? but then I remembered dude is heavily (heavily) into wrestling and comic books, so it's his whole super villain persona.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
bodybag2.jpg

ridge

Daps
rekka is cool and a long time poster

i cosign that (i dont think another mod is even needed though IMO)

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Lets open up another poll and let the people decide. If we even need another mod that is :manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Perfect analogy breh. The whole time I was just looking at his post like :ohmy: is this guy really saying this? but then I remembered dude is heavily (heavily) into wrestling and comic books, so it's his whole super villain persona.

They might have just sacraficed a knight to appease the masses in an effort to protect the bishop, illadope. Hes the real villain in all of this. My phone wiped out and i cant get to my lady on the freeway? What kind of demonic game is this and im puzzled as to how he would sit there and find humor in it. Some demons are disconnected from reality being on the computer so long.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Cmon bro, he wasn't THAT bad

But on the real people, let the owners handle this shyt and keep it moving

I don't want to see this place implode like SOHH
I like this joint too much
Rekka will take his place, Exo will have to give out free season tickets to nets games for 3 years to even be thought of again :dead:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think we need any additional mods in the Arcadium unless they're gonna de-mod Diggy cuz I haven't seen him on here in a minute :laugh:

Or maybe he's just :ninja1: