Petition to Remove Illadope as Mod

What should they do to that fakkit?

• Total voters

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I didn't get fukked over by this but I voted to introduce him head first into a large collection of bushes.

Really? fukking with people's phones? For no reason?

fukk outta here.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

So im a terrible person now by seeing something & reposting it. Yall act like Im data farming your info, stealing credit card info, or putting personal information out publicly. That makes it even more hilarious being this is a petition cuz of the situation. I could of wasted an extra 30 seconds and made an alias and really caused some damage if I chose to but I decided to see what that shyt was about & it ended up being something that automates input into the keypad to do a reset. Thats far from it being malware, malicious, or any of the sort :laugh:

*2767*385523 <-- Type that in on your phone app and see what happens. Then go ahead and blame me because ya know I work for samsung and I made a factory reset code :rudy:. If I knew yall were goin be sooooo damn upset over this I wouldnt of even posted the shyt god damn.

Getout.gif

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
I'm pretty sure no one actually clicked the link from their phone, but that isn't the point, its the principle of the entire matter.

I did. Thankfully I'm running aosp and all it did was plug the number into the dialer, but it didn't hit send.

Unbelievable a mod would link that.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Not mad
Didnt click
voted get him outta here
I woulda voted same regardless of this thread on the strength of his iStan affiliation...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
What is this "tricking" shyt about?

you should try reading the thread before you come in with your cape on breh

illadope linked an exploit that could fukk around and completely erase someone's phone, then tried to cover it up and close the thread after he got caught...and he's a mod of the tech forum

you dont see a problem here? :stopitslime: