bodybag2.jpg

:laff:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Exo got too much blood on his hands from the hamster.

I'll gladly step up....:win:

Too much blood cause people got butt hurt when they got into trouble over stupid shyt they did

Dude was just doing his job

With that said I have much respect for Rekka

ridge

Daps
for once i agree with you breh :troll:

i was just thinking this after i posted.

chewy (mightyhealthy), kodie, diggy and liquid all frequent the boards and are on top of things...not even sure how illa got the position?

maybe to even out the phone wars sides or something

ridge

Daps

Too much blood cause people got butt hurt when they got into trouble over stupid shyt they did

Dude was just doing his job

With that said I have much respect for Rekka

i never got banned, exo didnt do shyt to me but hes a coward and plays both sides of the fence...deletes threads and posts or even edits peoples posts without them knowing

he abused his powers

and hes a fakkit

nuff said

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
They might have just sacraficed a knight to appease the masses in an effort to protect the bishop, illadope. Hes the real villain in all of this. My phone wiped out and i cant get to my lady on the freeway? What kind of demonic game is this and im puzzled as to how he would sit there and find humor in it. Some demons are disconnected from reality being on the computer so long.

I know man shyt is low and foul. But yeah I get the feeling they protecting illa because of his past good deeds but shiet, for me...he has to go. I always thought he was cool dude but this is too far.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
chewy (mightyhealthy), kodie, diggy and liquid all frequent the boards and are on top of things...not even sure how illa got the position?

maybe to even out the phone wars sides or something

Could be..but i dont really think we need mods to straighten out the phone wars. As long as dudes do their job to merge the million iphone vs android threads thats enough. This subforum isnt as bad as others with nikkas trolling

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Right now they're coaching Illademon

"just lay low for a while until it blows over. They'll get over it eventually. You too important, we cant lose you bro"

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

ridge

Daps
Right now they're coaching Illademon

"just lay low for a while until it blows over. They'll get over it eventually. You too important, we cant lose you bro"

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

hes banned breh what else you want

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Could be..but i dont really think we need mods to straighten out the phone wars. As long as dudes do their job to merge the million iphone vs android threads thats enough. This subforum isnt as bad as others with nikkas trolling

What phone wars? Apple waved the white flag with that 5