Petition to Remove Illadope as Mod

What should they do to that fakkit?

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I peeped the article on theverge this morning, that's how I knew about this exploit. Did anybody click it?

:mjpls:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Mh9NZ.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
aint nobody tell ya to click the links ya some grown ass man
didnt yall parents tell ya dount touch eveything :mjpls:

:laff:

I'm pretty sure no one actually clicked the link from their phone, but that isn't the point, its the principle of the entire matter.

ridge

Daps
theres no need for 5 mods anyway, i voted to keep him cuz illa helps me out with phone shyt but yea

if you remove him dont replace wit another...chewy, kodie, liquid and diggy are mre than enough

that fakkit exodus should never become a mod

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
illadope is usually a good poster but from reading over this thread it's clear he did some dumb shyt and needs to own up to it

we just letting mods post exploits to fukk up nikkas phones? :what:

that would be like bkdagawd having an announcement at the top of the coli with a link that was actually a trojan, then saying "ooohh you guys are stupid shouldnt have clicked it :troll: "

accept responsibility for doing some fukkery instead of blaming it on everyone else breh

i dont think he should be banned tho, but if stanning phones is getting this intense i dont think he should be a mod either

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Oh hey what's going on in here this afternoon?
Well basically supposedly a Mod was acting as hoeish as you would. So we all are appalled by someone actually acting this bytchmade.
After dealing with you tho, I'm used to it :hula:

I'd still take illadope as a mod over this dude.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Tru Story
illadope is usually a good poster but from reading over this thread it's clear he did some dumb shyt and needs to own up to it

we just letting mods post exploits to fukk up nikkas phones? :what:

that would be like bkdagawd having an announcement at the top of the coli with a link that was actually a trojan, then saying "ooohh you guys are stupid shouldnt have clicked it :troll: "

accept responsibility for doing some fukkery instead of blaming it on everyone else breh

i dont think he should be banned tho, but if stanning phones is getting this intense i dont think he should be a mod either

Well, sometimes Mods get a little too power hungry and forget why they was voted to be a mod in the first place.
We should also boot Chewy too cuz he's the type to hold a grudge too. Maybe not over an iPhone. But snacks.. games.. snausages, yeah. Grudge :cook: