What should they do to that fakkit?

• Total voters

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
What he did may not have been the most upstanding thing for a mod to do, but if you really analyze the situation and think back to times when stuff like this has happened in the past you will come to the sudden realization that Mook is/was/will forever be a vile, disgusting, bald, skin infected, obese, smelly hog.

reverse-1260795401_pig-rider.gif

illadope

きんが
Daps
The demons running scared friend. Look at him.:lolbron:

Illadope,

Had i clicked that link while my pregnant girlfriend was stuck on the freeway this morning needing Mr. Somebody Roadside assistance, it could have had demonic consequences in my life. Im not sure if this is your idea of a joke but you need to use less of your satanic time for demonic LOL's in your morally vapid personal life and more of it thinking about how your actions effect friends. What if she could not reach me and something happened to her. Do you think your sorry is going to cut it. Wow, i guess i forgive you but you should definately be removed as mod because you've shown how irresponsible you are willing to be by using a name that is supposed to be a bearer of credibility for satanic purposes. Get out of here, we dont need your leadership anymore.

Its so demonic, friends.

Demonic for you to lie my friend, we all know you don't have a pregnant girlfriend.

And I guess my apology wasnt taken. Yall can do whatever, see me in the streets or erase my account cuz at the end of the day, no fukks were given.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You wasn't even sincere in your apology though? You got a fukk it attitude so fukk you my nikka. shyt was FOUL, and you could have really fukked someones shyt up. The fact that you tried to cover it up, close the thread, and also change what your intent was shows the bytch nikka coming out of you though.

illadope

きんが
Daps
You wasn't even sincere in your apology though? You got a fukk it attitude so fukk you my nikka. shyt was FOUL, and you could have really fukked someones shyt up. The fact that you tried to cover it up, close the thread, and also change what your intent was shows the bytch nikka coming out of you though.

Some of yall take this innernette shyt way too seriously :beli:

Last edited by a moderator:

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
ATTENTION​

If you clicked the link while being on your desktop/laptop, still preform a virus scan. Just because you didn't see anything happen doesn't mean nothing didn't happen. Things like that can create backdoors and rootkits on computers.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
ATTENTION​

If you clicked the link while being on your desktop/laptop, still preform a virus scan. Just because you didn't see anything happen doesn't mean nothing didn't happen. Things like that can create backdoors and rootkits on computers.
I didn't get any alerts.

It was basically a t.co redirect to a tinyurl redirect to a "tel:*276...." link.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Demonic for you to lie my friend, we all know you don't have a pregnant girlfriend.

And I guess my apology wasnt taken. Yall can do whatever, see me in the streets or erase my account cuz at the end of the day, no fukks were given.
I guess this is how you absolve yourself from responsibility, denial. Seems like a pattern. You not caring and not owning up to your actions. Im sure this is a pattern in your satanic life. Please, in the future, friend, be better because this just isnt the way and could end up being what leads you to oblivion.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
The worst part about it instead of just up and saying, ya I fukked up, my bad.

Hes just attacking everyone else and saying he was just trollin, then he wants people to come fight him and he would destroy the site if he wanted to.

What a chump ass bytch, typical cant take responsibility for what he done soft bytch.

:comeon: You gon come beat me up now fam?

:russ:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
aint nobody tell ya to click the links ya some grown ass man
didnt yall parents tell ya dount touch eveything :mjpls:

:laff:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What was the point of putting my name onThe iphone thread?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2