Petition to Remove Illadope as Mod

What should they do to that fakkit?

• Total voters

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps

he just changed it, but shyt really went to the exploit :mad:

I'm on my desktop and when I hovered over the link, it directed towards Hasbro's My Little Pony page.

I was like "Why is OP directing folks to My Little Pony, specifically on their phone? :comeon:"

My Little Pony or not, I knew something had to be fishy about it and after reading the rest of the thread, I was right.

Also, the short URL is untraceable. I couldn't trace it to it's original URL. :hmm:

So, yeah, ban that dude.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Trust me, I don't like Mook, and if he'd have did this, I'd be just as vocal...

but it's probably even more disappointing that illadope did this.

Not only is he a mod who should know better, but I thought he was a good dude.

This was seriously stupid as fukk.Yes, you have it right.

So im a terrible person now by seeing something & reposting it. Yall act like Im data farming your info, stealing credit card info, or putting personal information out publicly. That makes it even more hilarious being this is a petition cuz of the situation. I could of wasted an extra 30 seconds and made an alias and really caused some damage if I chose to but I decided to see what that shyt was about & it ended up being something that automates input into the keypad to do a reset. Thats far from it being malware, malicious, or any of the sort :laugh:

*2767*385523 <-- Type that in on your phone app and see what happens. Then go ahead and blame me because ya know I work for samsung and I made a factory reset code :rudy:. If I knew yall were goin be sooooo damn upset over this I wouldnt of even posted the shyt god damn.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
LOL, the so the whole time I was reporting his posts for malware links to get them removed was going straight to him so he could ignore them and laugh? :wtf:

:troll:
We all get e-mail for when posts in our forum are reported, and the complaints themselves are posted into a forum that we can not moderate.

So, no, the complaints were not ignored. They also capture posts before they get edited, so the original post with the malicious link is shown intact.

If anything, you helped. Reporting the posts bascially documented the ill intent before illadope could edit the links out of his posts.

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
it's still "hey click on this random redirecting link"

what part of the game is that? this ain't twitter where it's necessary to use that tinyurl crap

A lot of malicious people or trolls will use a shorten URL to hide the real deal.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

So im a terrible person now by seeing something & reposting it. Yall act like Im data farming your info, stealing credit card info, or putting personal information out publicly. That makes it even more hilarious being this is a petition cuz of the situation. I could of wasted an extra 30 seconds and made an alias and really caused some damage if I chose to but I decided to see what that shyt was about & it ended up being something that automates input into the keypad to do a reset. Thats far from it being malware, malicious, or any of the sort :laugh:

*2767*385523 <-- Type that in on your phone app and see what happens. Then go ahead and blame me because ya know I work for samsung and I made a factory reset code :rudy:. If I knew yall were goin be sooooo damn upset over this I wouldnt of even posted the shyt god damn.

Just say sorry. :comeon:

You approaching Roger Goodell levels of stubbornness with this

illadope

きんが
Daps
Just say sorry. :comeon:

You approaching Roger Goodell levels of stubbornness with this

618px-Trollface_HD.png

Sorry for trollin yall, next time I'll tone it down a bit.

:birdman:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Illa ...you my dude and all..but that shyt was a lil out of hand breh. If you wanted to give folks a heads up thats fine, but you went about it the wrong way....

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
he tried to close the thread :whoo:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
he tried to close the thread :whoo:

The demons running scared friend. Look at him.:lolbron:

Illadope,

Had i clicked that link while my pregnant girlfriend was stuck on the freeway this morning needing Mr. Somebody Roadside assistance, it could have had demonic consequences in my life. Im not sure if this is your idea of a joke but you need to use less of your satanic time for demonic LOL's in your morally vapid personal life and more of it thinking about how your actions effect friends. What if she could not reach me and something happened to her. Do you think your sorry is going to cut it. Wow, i guess i forgive you but you should definately be removed as mod because you've shown how irresponsible you are willing to be by using a name that is supposed to be a bearer of credibility for satanic purposes. Get out of here, we dont need your leadership anymore. Im so dissapointed in you. :snoop:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: