Petition to Remove Illadope as Mod

What should they do to that fakkit?

• Total voters

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I see a lot of worse shyt on here that never resulted in bannings , and i mean ALOT

So a mod intentionally posting some ill shyt isnt a bannable offense? cmon now loose youre better than that breh.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of worse shyt on here that never resulted in bannings , and i mean ALOT

:comeon: not really breh cos I haven't seen too many things posted on here that could directly fukk with peoples real lives

you're being a bit soft right now. If I was a mod he'd have been immediately ip banned

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
hes banned breh what else you want

Nothing, Im satisfied. Dj, Hit it.........:dj2:
white%252520people%252520friday.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
you think mowgli is lying but he really does have a pregnant woman. What if he had clicked that link and didn't memorize her number? She would be stuck on the highway and something coulda happened to her and his unborn child :upstetfavre:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

you think mowgli is lying but he really does have a pregnant woman. What if he had clicked that link and didn't memorize her number? She would be stuck on the highway and something coulda happened to her and his unborn child :upstetfavre:

:ehh: any man that doesn't know his pregnant girl number needs to
S7zoZ.gif

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:ehh: any man that doesn't know his pregnant girl number needs to
S7zoZ.gif

You still havent posted an example of somebody doing something worse. Quit trying to go against the grain just to do it breh.

The action was justified and you know it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I am not that man you speak of but yes, my lady changed her number and i have not committed it to memory so i would have been in a bind trying to obtain her number. No contacts, i cant even call anyone in her family to ask what her number is let alone even know that she was in trouble while im busy troubleshooting demonic issues with my phone. Im happy that this demonic agent of Steve Jobs has been vanquished and sent back to his room to think about what he did. Iphone loses, yet again. :thumbsup: Anyone representing a company that enslaves their workers is going to be trouble so im not surprised Illadope leveled up and became IllaDemon! Must be something demonically radioactive in those iphones. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: