Peter Moore is still angry about Sony "FUDing" the Dreamcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's where I have a problem. Still passing the buck. Sony FUD was not the nail in the coffin. There is no Sony FUD if Sega didn't fukk up on their own.
You are entitled to your own opinion just like him.

But you stans have spent pages pretending FUD isn’t a part of Sony’s marketing strategy, and that there’s no way it had any effect on Dreamcasts fate.

If that’s the case why does Sony do FUD at all? It’s obvious it works which is why they continue to do it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

But you stans have spent pages pretending FUD isn’t a part of Sony’s marketing strategy, and that there’s no way it had any effect on Dreamcasts fate.

If that’s the case why does Sony do FUD at all? It’s obvious it works which is why they continue to do it.

All companies do this. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that's where I have a problem. Still passing the buck. Sony FUD was not the nail in the coffin. There is no Sony FUD if Sega didn't fukk up on their own.

Right. If it wasn’t sony it was another company that would eventually take the reigns.

Don’t blame FUD blame capitalism for letting you gracefully fail

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Right. If it wasn’t sony it was another company that would eventually take the reigns.

Don’t blame FUD blame capitalism for letting you gracefully fail

Or Sega fukking up left and right and failing compared to Sony... :manny: We know what happened, Sony isnt to blame Sega shot themselves in the foot :sas2:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

What is FUD in this instance. Show some examples.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What is FUD in this instance. Show some examples.

200.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm asking you to show me.

You want to know what real FUD is? Look at Windows Central and their campaign before the start of the generation.
I’m not bout to go searching for 20 year old videos and statements breh.

And I don’t know why y’all keep talking about other companies and situations.

Sony stans really got issues :huhldup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

no amount of smilies will account for mufukkaz lacking no accountability. he had no problem fudding Nintendo when they were hot during the Sega/Nintendo war did he? It's all good until the shoe on the other foot. His and Sega's lack of direction/responsibility/direction doomed the Dreamcast. How the fukk you build a console that is easy to pirate with no work needed. Come on dog.

Just no awareness by these goofy cacs in charge. Always wanting to point the finger instead of lookin in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.