Not open for further replies.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’d say the biggest single reason Dreamcast died was cause they didn’t have madden.

Was a huge deal back then. Madden was the fortnite of the time.

imagine any system existing but people knowing it will not have fortnite EVER. They wouldn’t stand a chance:manny:
Madden and Live was critical back then, even with how good 2k was

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The Dreamcast is the greatest console Sega ever produced. The Playstation 2 is top 3 greatest ever. The PS2 was going to do what it was going to do, irrespective of whatever Sega tried to do. Console with a DVD drive at launch was the first bomb of many.
PS2 was crack at the time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Madden and Live was critical back then, even with how good 2k was
Man that shyt was devastating in a way people wouldn’t understand today. Don’t matter what Dreamcast did they were missing the most popular games of the time.

It’s not like today where we argue over one exclusive against the other. Dreamcast didn’t stand a chance without madden. And I’ve always felt 2K was better:manny:

It was so bad that when Xbox was announced the biggest and most important announcement was that EA games would be coming to Xbox.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah seriously if I smack you and then you smack someone else it doesn’t make your smack not exist.

Y’all in here acting real stupid:dahell:

YOU the one in here whitewashing history dummy...:dahell: Sega failed because they fukked up Sony did NOTHING to hamstring them...:beli: we was there when it a went down nikka!!!:deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.