Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Not this crap again
9-C150-D26-B462-44-B2-916-A-53-B2042-C3131.jpg

Work on Kawakami's confidant as soon as you get her and level it up as fast as possible. That is how you can get past that.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I guess I'm getting older because the sexualization of Ann is really off-putting. Why couldn't she have a normal costume or not stand is such a grossly oversexualized way? She's like 16 at best.
Yeah it is. Contradicts the Kamoshida arc. :patrice:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I hope the next Persona is early college students. These games are rated mature and mostly for adults so there's nothing stopping it. If they wanna appeal to people that like younger protagonist 18-21 is young enough.

As much sense as this would make since they could actually darken the games a little bit, the Japanese are obssessed with teenaged protagonists bro.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I'm getting older because the sexualization of Ann is really off-putting. Why couldn't she have a normal costume or not stand is such a grossly oversexualized way? She's like 16 at best.
Japan gonna Japan.

I don't know but why don't they just shake up the formula and make a Persona that doesn't have to take place in a school period? I can't see what else they're going to do with Persona 6.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Japan gonna Japan.

I don't know but why don't they just shake up the formula and make a Persona that doesn't have to take place in a school period? I can't see what else they're going to do with Persona 6.
Persona is a coming of age story. If the protagonists were totally grown it would shatter what the game series is.

As much as Trails of Cold Steel is clearly influenced by Persona maybe Atlus should look at them because they found a way to tell their story with a bulk of the main characters becoming 21+ although they did start out as teens.

One of my favorite anime series Golden Time found a way to tell a coming of age story in early college.

Early college years can somewhat be treated like they do high school settings. The characters will have to be slightly more mature but adults play these games. We don't need high school protagonists.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
perosna is about the rebellious teenage spirit.

aka the trope of coming together to kill god with the power of friendship and adults suck so lets kill them too.