Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Quote nikkas because you caught feelings then try to dismiss them because you have no rebuttal brehs :umad:

I mean what kind of well adjusted person would have a problem with someone attacking the activities of social degenerates? If you genuinely like that dating sim bullshyt....you probably have anime figurines scattered around your house.

What shelf they on breh :patrice:
Why are you projecting ya personal insecurities on other folks, fam? nikka if you wanna watch high school of the dead and watch titties jiggle, then do you! :pachaha:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why are you projecting ya personal insecurities on other folks, fam? nikka if you wanna watch high school of the dead and watch titties jiggle, then do you! :pachaha:
Projection? :laff:

All I said was 4 words and not one, not even two, but three of ya'll sensitive nikkas done came up in here all in your feelings because you don't know how to deal with championing a game mechanic that has given birth to some of the worst fans the role playing genre has ever seen, regardless of region.

Don't blame me, blame Atlus breh. They got ya'll out here looking bad. nikkas outchea really trying to defend their virtual waifu like there's nothing wrong with that.

"B-b-b-b-but social links weren't necessarily intended for romance! :sadbron:"

Yeah, and emulators generally aren't meant for piracy, but look what happens.

Get a grip motherfukkers, ya'll aren't mad at me, you're mad at what you've become. :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Projection? :laff:

All I said was 4 words and not one, not even two, but three of ya'll sensitive nikkas done came up in here all in your feelings because you don't know how to deal with championing a game mechanic that has given birth to some of the worst fans the role playing genre has ever seen, regardless of region.

Don't blame me, blame Atlus breh. They got ya'll out here looking bad. nikkas outchea really trying to defend their virtual waifu like there's nothing wrong with that.

"B-b-b-b-but social links weren't necessarily intended for romance! :sadbron:"

Yeah, and emulators generally aren't meant for piracy, but look what happens.

Get a grip motherfukkers, ya'll aren't mad at me, you're mad at what you've become. :ufdup:
:dahell: other people got to do with the game??

Besides, who doesn't like 里中千枝??
天城雪子 :wub:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
J9UqAR5.gif

PS4 we eating good :blessed:

Don't get me wrong. Blood borne looks bananas but I'm worried that it's going to be a VERY repetitive game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tBFOaLA.png

I'm obviously WAY more excited about this shyt than FFXV.

When the FFXV trailer was showcased a few months back, I was like :ehh: but this shyt had me like :gladbron: :mjcry: :wow: :ohlawd: :banderas: :mjcry: :mjcry:.

:wow:

Oh and Sony hopefully should market this shyt pretty aggressively. This could be a killer app for the PS4 and that could mean great things for the future of this franchise and possibly spin-offs.

I already see a Persona 5:Arena game being made as the art style is just oozing style.

So much damn swag.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
you nikkas need to get a 3DS and go ham on all the SMT games while waiting for this

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I'm copping a 3DS XL sometime this year with Persona Q and SMT IV.
you can prob cop these for cheap to

SMT:Devil Survivor Overclocked(Love this shyt it plays like final fantasy tactics)
SMT:Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker(Drops in a few months)
SMT:Soul Hackers(Re-released from the sega saturn. Great game)
SMT:Strange Journeys

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!:wow::wow: I can not wait for this game to arrive! It seems that Atlus really went above and beyond with this game. The visuals are simply amazing. I admit I wasn't expecting the art style to be so much different from Persona 4. :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why?

Depends entirely on the mobs and the bosses. Its From Software though, so you no the bosses are going to be :whoo:.
I'm worried every encounter is going to be square, square, R1(Dodge), square, square R1(Dodge), repeat. Unless I missed it every video I've seen showing the combat shows the character doing the same 3 or 4 moves. I just hope the game opens up with different combos and character movements. I'm hype for the game, I just don't go into any game expecting perfection and I think the combat might be the weak point of the game. I could be, and hope that I'm wrong. We'll see very soon anyway though.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
you can prob cop these for cheap to

SMT:Devil Survivor Overclocked(Love this shyt it plays like final fantasy tactics)
SMT:Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker(Drops in a few months)
SMT:Soul Hackers(Re-released from the sega saturn. Great game)
SMT:Strange Journeys
Soul Hackers :ohlawd:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I'm worried every encounter is going to be square, square, R1(Dodge), square, square R1(Dodge), repeat. Unless I missed it every video I've seen showing the combat shows the character doing the same 3 or 4 moves. I just hope the game opens up with different combos and character movements. I'm hype for the game, I just don't go into any game expecting perfection and I think the combat might be the weak point of the game. I could be, and hope that I'm wrong. We'll see very soon anyway though.

The combat is the best part of souls. But with weapon transformations being apart of combos now it open it up more. I can't wait to pvp :wow: