Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I doubt P4G will be on PS Now. It's a Vita game.

Your options are

PS Vita with the game
PS TV with the game(PS TV is like $60 plus the game is probably $20?)

OR

Cop the PSN version of Persona 4(The OG PS2 version) on PS3
Emulate Persona 4 on PC.

Game is so good that I was 40 hours into the emulated version on PC and I stopped and bought the VIta version immediately and started over. Did not regret a thing. Best game I can say I ever played. :mjcry:

I want a vita I just don't think id use it that much.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Mz0C0Qg.gif

:banderas:
thefountain.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
In the midst of all that, though, you got these high school punks who are trying to bite back at a world that’s trying to pin them down.

In a nutshell, if I were trying to explain what this game is trying to evoke, I’d say it’s like if you took something like a picaresque novel and then threw in, for lack of a better word, realistic, down to earth “academy juveniles.” In previous Persona games, the stories revolved around pretty traditional heroes going after villains that most anyone one would be loath to associate themselves with; they pursued the bad guys for the sake of justice, essentially. This time around, though, the protagonists of Persona 5 themselves are on the run for doing what they think is right after something happens completely out of the blue. That mixture of thrills and not-so-larger-than-life cast of characters is what composes the idea of “academy juveniles” for us. We think that these characters that are going to be a little rougher around the edges than those who have come before them in the series, coupled with the strides we’ve made in visual and sound design we can pull off something really special here.

No more dating bullshyt :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby: with that otaku shyt nikka. It's not cute anymore.
If "Dating" is the only thing you saw social links as then you tripping.

Social links can be expanded in a way that affects the story, it doesn't need to be taken out.

Did you find building social links with some of the guys in the game as "dating"?? Or bonding with Nanako for example dating?? No.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If "Dating" is the only thing you saw social links as then you tripping.

Social links can be expanded in a way that affects the story, it doesn't need to be taken out.

Did you find building social links with some of the guys in the game as "dating"?? Or bonding with Nanako for example dating?? No.
nikka you know good and godamn well what the primary usage was for. Spin it how you want, the main advocates of that shyt are LOSERS. :pacspit:

I'm not takin no bullshyt in 2015 breh :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you know good and godamn well what the primary usage was for. Spin it how you want, the main advocates of that shyt are LOSERS. :pacspit:

I'm not takin no bullshyt in 2015 breh :ufdup:
I didn't see nothing wrong with the shyt to the point where I'd be advocating for it's removal. It was something you did in between dungeon crawling and it was tied to the leveling of different arcanas.

Even if they were to actually not have social links anymore, it doesn't mean there would be any dating or love interest in the story.

:ufdup:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I didn't see nothing wrong with the shyt to the point where I'd be advocating for it's removal. It was something you did in between dungeon crawling and it was tied to the leveling of different arcanas. Even if they were to actually not have social links anymore, it doesn't mean there would be any dating or love interest in the story.

:ufdup:
Honestly, that was a big pacing problem in 3/4 with the calendar system. It pretty much had to take up the gap where essentially nothing would happen for about a month between events. I'd have more respect for it if developing your links actually affected the story a bit outside of battle.