Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First English Review 10/10

Persona 5 gets 10/10 in first English version review
Score comes from Official PlayStation Magazine UK.

The first review of Atlus’ hotly anticipated Persona 5 has arrived in the pages of OPM UK, with the publication awarding the JRPG a perfect score of 10/10.

Fans of the long-running franchise will be pleased to learn that this latest installment is an absolute belter, with Persona 5 described by OPM as “the most accomplished, accessible, precocious modern JRPG out there.” In fact, the magazine says it’s not only better than its predecessor, but also tops Square Enix’s Final Fantasy 15.
These Japanese games been on fukking fire lately

iPFOazd.png

Full review embargo is supposedly March 29.

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I bought that special version months back on an amazon prime trial which gave around 10 bucks off. With that 10 bucks off its only 70 bucks so its quite a deal brehs. Get a bag to store shyt in, art book etc.

And yeah I have been avoiding all previews of this. Especially the ones showing you the cast of characters.....thats like a thing in RPGs. You meet the crew as you play not from youtube.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Never played a persona game before and I'm not really sure what to expect but hopefully it's as good as everyone says

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why did the Vita have to fail so horribly? This shyt was meant for me to put 100 hours into on my way to work and on my breaks :(
Got no time for a game like this at home

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/..._hearts_on_ps4

There's no point in beating around the bush: from what we've played so far, Persona 5 is utterly brilliant. We're around 20 hours in, and although we still have potentially triple that amount of playtime to go, we can't deny that we're absolutely enraptured with Atlus' latest. Even as we're sitting here right now, writing this article, we're thinking about what's to come when we take our next trip to Tokyo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Almost done with this. 132 hours in.

Cannot wait to start it right back up in Anglais in a few weeks for that 100% comprehension.
This game is proof that JRPGS can be modernized and still retain turn based combat. The battle system is quite possibly one of the best for turn based games. It's so quick that it often doesn't even feel like it's turn based. Things being mapped to button commands make it so fast to just fly through some battles.