Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
word.

I forgot I even bought RE7. I only played Horizon for like 30 minutes and I got Zelda to play. This is the only game that's made me put Zelda off for some days.
If I was 15 again, I'd be losing my damn mind right now

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to pre-order, although I don't know when I'll get round to playing it. Hopefully Red Dead gets pushed back, as I need to play this first one on my PS3.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ann~!!! Yay!

That actress is kinda cute, I been stealing loose change out my sister's car for the last three weeks, I think I got enough to take her out for a pumpkin spice latte.

i don't like the English dub for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm not used to it but they all sound like little ass kids making the game sound kiddy. I'll probably have to just play it in context to appreciate it.

The Japanese voices sounded more fitting but again that's an unfair comparison due to me having the game already and used to it.

Morgana sounds like a little girl here while in the JP version, the mascot voice sounds fitting. Maybe it'll grow on me but hey the option is there for dual audio which I think is better.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
i don't like the English dub for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm not used to it but they all sound like little ass kids making the game sound kiddy.
The Japanese voices sounded more fitting. Morgana sounds like a little girl here while in the JP version, the mascot voice sounds fitting. Maybe it'll grow on me but hey the option is there for dual audio which I think is better.
Hmmmm, what you say about Morgana is surprising to me, I always figured she would have that child like Monomi from Danganronpa voice across the board. I wonder why the tones are different in each region? From what you say, I'll probably do English voices first then try the original Japanese voices on the second playthrough. You have piqued my curiosity!