Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The demon negotiation system from P2 is back in this and it's slick as fukk. :wow:

This game just oozes style. The music, the battle system, the sound effects it all puts a smile on my face.

I recorded this through my desktop via PC PS4 remote play with the Windows 10 Xbox app.
Can't record on the PS4 due to being blocked.

Looked okay for a stream. 720P video

demon negotiation/all out attack

The music in battle/in general is
tumblr_inline_ocpri4RJSg1r14wl1_500.gif

Non Spoiler school scenario

I also like the upgraded presentation so everyone looks real sized in engine instead of only in the anime cutscenes.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought the theme for this but the PS store is giving me an error when I try to use it. :patrice: Any help?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought the theme for this but the PS store is giving me an error when I try to use it. :patrice: Any help?
shouldn't be any problems.

Is the theme bought from the US store/JPN store?? Mines was bought from the JPN store but I could use it on any account.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Speaking of which, I was able to go to the Tokyo Game Show this past weekend and see the game in action. Really great game. The creator was there as well, signing autographs of the front cover sleeves of the game. Wish I knew a bit more Japanese.:mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is shaping up to not only dethrone Persona 4 Golden which is already a feat imo because my expectations were sky high but this is shaping up to be a classic game period overall outside of JRPGs.

This game is soo good man. and I have barely seen anything. The dungeons are so so much better, it's crazy.

Everything so far is better than Persona 4 Golden(battle system, dungeons, presentation, activities, characters) and I'm barely 20 hours into the game and some folks have reported hearing the game takes 80hours to beat and the guy who beat it at 80 hours skipped the dialogues because they don't understand JPN. The presenation makes a big difference. Seeing the characters true size in game, the slick ass menus and camera cuts, it's just great. The story is interesting so far yet I can say I only understand about say 60-70% of what's going on?? I'm sure my second run I'll have an even better comprehension and then the english release will be even better.

:blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This game is shaping up to not only dethrone Persona 4 Golden which is already a feat imo because my expectations were sky high but this is shaping up to be a classic game period overall outside of JRPGs.

This game is soo good man. and I have barely seen anything. The dungeons are so so much better, it's crazy.

Everything so far is better than Persona 4 Golden(battle system, dungeons, presentation, activities, characters) and I'm barely 20 hours into the game and some folks have reported hearing the game takes 80hours to beat and the guy who beat it at 80 hours skipped the dialogues because they don't understand JPN. The presenation makes a big difference. Seeing the characters true size in game, the slick ass menus and camera cuts, it's just great. The story is interesting so far yet I can say I only understand about say 60-70% of what's going on?? I'm sure my second run I'll have an even better comprehension and then the english release will be even better.

:blessed:

200w.gif

I need this game now!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
200w.gif

I need this game now!
yeah man. The dungeons having their own organic layout (I've only played through most of one dungeon, I haven't even SEEN anything else yet.) and it's just better than the randomly generated maze floor dungeons of 4. I hear there's things like that here too but the main ones are more SMT like.

Example of layout in Dungeon