Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it definitely requires commitment. I should have done what you did and immersed myself in the language and bought Japanese games and movies. I was more immature back then (if you can believe that) and didn't take it as serious as I wish now that I would have.
The biggest thing is having fun and staying consistent and believing it.

In Dec 2014 I started and i used to say ":mindblown: How the hell do you even read this bullshyt?!?" to now "Okay what does this word mean??" and looking it up in Japanese.

I'm about to ramp up though. It's been past 18 months and I'm not at the level I want to be.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
mWkufqb.jpg
:francis:you lucky b*stard

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only played like 3-4 hours so far so still in tutorial type stuff.

Music is type chill. Laid back and jazzy so far. :smugdraper:

Graphics look like a PS3 game at 1080P. The artstyle makes up for it. The presentation is much better than Persona 4 Golden. So stylish.

I haven't done much battles yet but it has a bit more SMT gameplay from what I've heard.

Oh and the cat in the videos is much better than Teddy. Teddy was so annoying. Cat is funny.

City and School is real big now. It feels livelier. Feels like a new gen Persona. :myman:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

Graphics look like a PS3 game at 1080P. The artstyle makes up for it. The presentation is much better than Persona 4 Golden. So stylish.

I haven't done much battles yet but it has a bit more SMT gameplay from what I've heard.

Oh and the cat in the videos is much better than Teddy. Teddy was so annoying. Cat is funny.

City and School is real big now. It feels livelier. Feels like a new gen Persona. :myman:

I was watching someone stream it and dude was gettin lost in shibuya. I also saw the dungeons are waaaay better design than in p3 and p4. The battle theme is :wow: . l like how the MC seems to be way more personality wise than the others.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you expect the reviews to be like Fatboi? We got another classic on our hands?
It's WAAAAAY too early to know as I'm literally just getting to the first day of school but it looks like it'll be another classic just from the way it's starting off and the improved/evolved dungeons, cutscenes and presenation is much better than Golden. No more miniature short characters. Only thing I can see being a "letdown" is subjective stuff like story/characters but so far idk the game's just starting.

I'll say I like Morgana(the cat) much more than Teddy. Teddy was a lil too happy and soft but Morgana is straight up like ":what: :camby: :dahell: :wtf: :stopitslime:" in her(his?)expressions with funny puns.

I don't see this not being a classic like 4 but in the end it'll come down to your taste. Some folks liked 3 more than 4 which I couldn't believe. Oh and this game is much darker than 4 so far. Haven't seen or heard any super high pitched characters or funboy shyt.

Oh and Igor sounds fukking crazy in this one. Dude voice sound like fukking Akuma and shyt mad deep and serious. Such a difference from that squeaky old man in 4.:wow:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was watching someone stream it and dude was gettin lost in shibuya. I also saw the dungeons are waaaay better design than in p3 and p4. The battle theme is :wow: . l like how the MC seems to be way more personality wise than the others.
Dungeons are way better no doubt. Instead of randomly generated floors with a main design, seems like more SMT based dungeons similar to Nocturne. Yeah just getting to School took a while but the game seems like it won't let you get on the wrong train or anything.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
This shyt is basically Devil summoner and yes, we have another classic on our hands. The best Atlus game since Stange Journey from what I'm hearing. Atlus:wow:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
All this game does is make me want raidou 3. We gotta see the last reincarnation of raidou man.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
All this game does is make me want raidou 3. We gotta see the last reincarnation of raidou man.

Now that they have the assets and models they can do what they did back in the ps2 days with nocturne and just copy paste them bytches into new games. We need a console SMTs and spinoffs :banderas:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I found Teddy to be freaking hilarious. If this Kat dude is even better, than that's all the more good then.