Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I watched a recent video and actual gameplay looks trash. It looks like it would be a good anime, but the gameplay sections looked boring and rudimentary as fukk. Can't believe y'all were talking bad about FFXV then hyping this up. Gameplay legit looks like a PSP game :huhldup:
Have you played any of the Persona games? It's one of the better turn based series still left.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yup, sounds like an amazing game. :obama:

Persona/SMT games always delivered tried and true classic turn based gameplay that harkens back to the good ole PS2 days. :wow:

Have you played any of the Persona games? It's one of the better turn based series still left.
It's not the turn based part. I like turn based RPGs. It's the gameplay/navigation in between. That part where you gotta just keep hitting circle to jump to the next beam:scust:

Like I said it looks like it plays like a PSP game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not the turn based part. I like turn based RPGs. It's the gameplay/navigation in between. That part where you gotta just keep hitting circle to jump to the next beam:scust:

This is like complaining about the 20 minutes of TV after every chapter in Quantam Break or something.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Well this is a Persona game so the actual dungeons are probably gonna be garbage. Even beyond Persona most JRPGs have poor dungeon design.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well this is a Persona game so the actual dungeons are probably gonna be garbage. Even beyond Persona most JRPGs have poor dungeon design.
Tartarus was garbage in Persona 3. If that game didn't have sort of alright characters/music and stuff it'd be a trash game.

Persona 4's dungeons were slightly better and all but they werent' my favorite part of the game but everything else in the game was :blessed:

I'd prefer dungeons similar to the ones in SMT 3 Nocturne if anything.