Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Except for the fact your "criticism" is rooted in console warrior bullshyt. No matter what, you have to find something negative to say.
Has nothing to do with console warrior anything. I've talked in length about my affinity for other Playststion JRPGs. I watched an 18 minute gameplay video of this game and other than the style/graphics/animations I was not impressed with the actual gameplay.

This a mere projection from you clowns cause all you say/do is console warrior bullshyt.:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has nothing to do with console warrior anything. I've talked in length about my affinity for other Playststion JRPGs. I watched an 18 minute gameplay video of this game and other than the style/graphics/animations I was not impressed with the actual gameplay.

This a mere projection from you clowns cause all you say/do is console warrior bullshyt.:ufdup:
Nobody cares you're not impressed with the gameplay. You've been "unimpressed" with a series you've never played for the longest and you've consistently made up jokes in your mind about it. Don't be mad nobody takes your post on it seriously.

Now go along :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody cares you're not impressed with the gameplay. You've been "unimpressed" with a series you've never played for the longest and you've consistently made up jokes in your mind about it. Don't be mad nobody takes your post on it seriously.

Now go along :camby:
As usual. Acting like bytches :smh:

If y'all didn't take what I say seriously all 6 of you wouldn't have quoted me crying like bytches.

It was just a post. You can easily ignore it if it makes you feel bad

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As usual. Acting like bytches :smh:

If y'all didn't take what I say seriously all 6 of you wouldn't have quoted me crying like bytches.

It was just a post. You can easily ignore it if it makes you feel bad
If i took your post seriously I'd be asking you why you don't like it but i didn't.

I merely entertained myself.:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should have just used a version of what they had in Tokyo Mirage Sessions. That Persona 5 UI looks so busy with all that ransom letter style text.

The UI looks fine. I'm guessing those who are saying it looks "busy" are saying so due to the fact that you're watching a quick cut video of the menus being gone through very fast with text that's not even readable(japanese) for most viewers. I understand the text so it looks fine to me. Once you're actually playing and it's in English it'll look fine.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The UI looks fine. I'm guessing those who are saying it looks "busy" are saying so due to the fact that you're watching a quick cut video of the menus being gone through very fast with text that's not even readable(japanese) for most viewers. I understand the text so it looks fine to me. Once you're actually playing and it's in English it'll look fine.
maybe the submenus will abandon that text that looks cut out of a magazine style.

Daps
02_cs1w1_720xa7upx.jpg

03_cs1w1_720x8hucl.jpg

04_cs1w1_720xbcuof.jpg

05_cs1w1_720xzyutw.jpg

06_cs1w1_720x8euhc.jpg

07_cs1w1_720xi2uu0.jpg

08_cs1w1_720xn4uik.jpg