Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gang of footage here but it's in Japanese. You can skip around to see some battles, city gameplay etc. Looks :noah:

The style, it's just oozing with style :mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
New Persona 5 gameplay

Apparently there's going to be negotiation like classic smt:lupe: When you knock an enemy down you run up on them nikkas at gunpoint and either negotiate or do an all out attack.

:lawd:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
笑。。すまんけどお待たせことができないよ! 

That says "lol.. sorry but I can't wait breh."

I have a japanese keyboard installed on Windows so I can switch to that input with a key stroke like
こんな感じ。。 

I legit hate you :pacspit:

There are so many japanese-only titles I'd play if I could understand them :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please don't tell me all the combat takes place in that same castle
Holy shyt. You're still in the castle?? :mjlol:

Nah, there's different dungeons. All have different themes/locations. The dungeon crawling is my least favorite aspect of the game but it's a means to an end. You're VERY early in the game. I'm talking super duper early.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Holy shyt. You're still in the castle?? :mjlol:

Nah, there's different dungeons. All have different themes/locations. The dungeon crawling is my least favorite aspect of the game but it's a means to an end. You're VERY early in the game. I'm talking super duper early.
Yeah I'm only 8 hours in.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:salute:
I honestly never wanted the game to end. Even near the end the game sort of knows it's getting close to an end even in the music :mjcry:
Yeah. Game hasn't grabbed me quite yet. The first few hours were a chore. I am starting to warm up to the characters though. Enjoying the banter and such

Not sure what to make of the velvet room and weird old dude and his harem of bytches yet