Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well.. Let's just say you haven't really seen everything yet.

6-1pPlMU98PSZn7FUiyvERKWBfvNE8PAN8cPdXXy84WinsdxQy_yJbxm9X3H9xbtJ51m6-kHxEF-s98XyTcm-xKRUa7k_i2jRuKktNkYhUY3OEW7eQMR29xeQB0AVhaHtzS9ZpLms6UHOuZVfhd7Bt2Lqs5MC_8XYow

Way more fukkery ahead.
I know he has at least 3 forms.
I have like 17 days left on the calendar. I might back out and go stock up on SP items cause at this point, my spells are pretty much maxed and they use a crap ton of SP. Other than that, I’m not sure what else I can do to prepare. I only did one attempt, I’m sure I’ll get it soon enough. I’ll just adjust the strategy. I’m just glad to be at the end of this game. It took me forever to get to this point. The game is amazing, it’s just too long to just play this one game and nothing else, so I just kept it low in my game rotation.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have like 17 days left on the calendar. I might back out and go stock up on SP items cause at this point, my spells are pretty much maxed and they use a crap ton of SP. Other than that, I’m not sure what else I can do to prepare. I only did one attempt, I’m sure I’ll get it soon enough. I’ll just adjust the strategy. I’m just glad to be at the end of this game. It took me forever to get to this point. The game is amazing, it’s just too long to just play this one game and nothing else, so I just kept it low in my game rotation.
Oh no, I'm not talking about him. I mean... there's more game. You're at the end of the game, but not the end of the game. You haven't seen the real fukkery yet :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nah I know. He said he was in the last palace and now he talking about the last boss and 3 forms. Plus he got 17 days yet, you know how the end of the game is.

@Kamikaze Revy You fighting Shidou right? If he's there then my point stands. He got more fukkery ahead.
Yeah I’m fighting homeboy that wants to be
President
We still doing spoilers at this point in this thread?

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Have you passed flu season in the game? because if you go into mementos on on flu days you can fight the reaper and as long you just keep escaping he’ll be inflicted with despair at some point and you can level up like 5 times

I was almost level 80 on the final boss

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you passed flu season in the game? because if you go into mementos on on flu days you can fight the reaper and as long you just keep escaping he’ll be inflicted with despair at some point and you can level up like 5 times

He not there yet. He was talking about shidou

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I’m at the fight with the guy that wants to be president. As far as mementos I’m at the rest area in the final section.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I’m at the fight with the guy that wants to be president. As far as mementos I’m at the rest area in the final section.
You should be at the end of November/early December

During the end of November and like December 4 and 5th I think, it should be flu season. You just go on a floor of mementos and just sit there and wait for the reaper to spawn. It’s not based on your progression.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I know. Flu season is during Shido’s palace though. if he’s having problems there he can wait until he’s beat the reaper a couple times
Which reaper? You mean the reaper persona that rides a horse? Because I’ve had that one for a while. My highest level personas are that reaper (I don’t remember if that’s what they call him in the game), baphomet and Dionysus.