Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So currently looking for games to buy, and this seems to be a very well-liked RPG from what I’ve been reading. The only thing tho, I’m looking at gameplay videos and I literally have no idea what’s going on. One of the videos was 3 hours and from what I saw, the character is just walking around. Could someone kind of explain what this game is or what you do?

RPG is my favorite genre of game, btw.

It’s a dungeon crawler type game with a sim experience built into it. If you’ve ever played fire emblem three houses its like that. So you will do daily things like eat, go to the arcade, watch movies, hang out with i friends, go out on dates, and this give you some bonus or advantage when you go back to the dungeon. Each day you get to do 1-3 of those things and then it goes into the next day where either the story will progress or you will need to go back into the dungeon. This acts as a timer of sorts that if you dont complete a dungeon by x amount of days you will fail and have to start the month over. But they give you way more than enough time that it’s never even a worry. I even just knock the dungeons out in a couple goes (they are super long) and save all my companion and activity stuff for after. You have to also go to school and do stuff there.

It’s not a typical adventure rpg where you travel all over, you just explore one city and meet people along the way that will aid you in some way.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
5 years and no proper sequel in sight.
game-steam-persona-5-strikers-cover.jpg

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I bought Persona 5 last year

tried to finish it before moving last week and I didn’t accomplish that :mjcry:

Then I was told i still wasn’t at the end…I caught up to the beginning of the story…

I just hope I can still buy additional content so I could be caught up with Royal.

which I admit I am in the same boat in saiyan
what’s Royal breh?

:patrice:

ElCuco

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I should've started persona 4 before persona 5. The QOL features in 5 that's missing from 4 make it feel so much slower.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I should've started persona 4 before persona 5. The QOL features in 5 that's missing from 4 make it feel so much slower.

Yeah, 3 and 4 are great games, but kinda "you had to be there" because 5 made the whole process so efficient it's hard to go back.

If they ever re-release 3 and 4, I'm confident they'll make QOL changes.